Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201810...sdfwdz8n35.pdf

"allowing for the submission of site development order application to local Johor Authorities."

happy to be wrong about this, but to me it reads they have not started building yet. All they have done is basic requirements to get consent.
Nobody said that they started to build. They are clearing the site and did some ground tests they need to determine the fundament and to get the building consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
My point is, timing is everything and i am scared that works have been charged to investors but works are a while from starting and they have no finance except from investors. we have circa 4 month wait till funds are approved. maybe another month till funds are released. i detect a time frame error
Not sure I understand your position. If you are so scared I assume you are not holding. But if you are not holding, than why are you scared? Confused.

Looking at the details - they had recently a CR to fund the site clearance and preparation ... and that's what they are currently doing. What other works have they charged to investors?