Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
Nobody said that they started to build. They are clearing the site and did some ground tests they need to determine the fundament and to get the building consent.

Not sure I understand your position. If you are so scared I assume you are not holding. But if you are not holding, than why are you scared? Confused.

Looking at the details - they had recently a CR to fund the site clearance and preparation ... and that's what they are currently doing. What other works have they charged to investors?
Sorry about the delay BP.

Busy building houses.

Small holding, very interested, but until they secure their finance I have no interest in giving more funds to a business awaiting "financial close". Far to many risks.

I Believe the first CR included substantial Foundation works inc piling, Tanks, Maintenance workshop, a lot more than Site Clarence and prep. In NSW consent is needed to undertake these works. And usually foundation works are never fixed price.

I must have mis understood the golden shovels and the website when it announced "works begin". more like "works await consent"

Can someone clarify the fixed price for this project and how the 30-40% shareholder fits the funding process. USD currency effects. Currently completely confused how much shareholder funding is needed? and why it is needed.

I do not understand how Altech can have any legal/financial recourse if this plant does not work to optimal levels, so the "turn key" sales pitch really annoys me. monies get paid during the process, not on turning a key.

Sorry to be the glass half full man.