sharetrader
    percy

Todays directors and management disclosure notice, just shows how much "skin in the game" they have.
    Most reassuring.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Todays directors and management disclosure notice, just shows how much "skin in the game" they have.
    Most reassuring.
    I got to thinking with all those HIGH level holdings they might have got the name change wrong and it should have been Highland Group Holdings Limited...sounds a lot more posh doesn't it
    Actually speaking of things Highland, you got your bagpipes and tartan kilt out and all ready for Saturday Percy ? http://hororatahighlandgames.org.nz/
    This Beagle wouldn't mind getting his snout into the Hororata pie eating competition...that sounds like really tasty fun
    For those of us that can't get down there...Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0...&start_radio=1
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-11-2018 at 01:09 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

A great community event.
    I am happy with HGH's name.
    I think they have their branded themselves well.

Dilettante

Harmoney hits $1 Billion in lending, $ 750 in NZ and rest in Aussie. Interestingly the book is largely to 30-49 yo and skewed towards homeowners (45%) and skilled office workers and professionals (37%). 75% funded by institutional investors. Would be interesting to know how much HGH has lent to them.
    https://www.interest.co.nz/news/9677...ew-zealand-and

Banned

This thing acting like a real dog also, if it wasn't for the dividend it would also be out of the kennel.PS-Even with the dividend it might still get the boot.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    This thing acting like a real dog also, if it wasn't for the dividend it would also be out of the kennel.PS-Even with the dividend it might still get the boot.
    You don't sound that happy with your holding.?.....................

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    You don't sound that happy with your holding.?.....................
    I'm in a slash and burn mood at the moment, better go fishing for a day where there is no internet coverage.PS-Down 15% on this one.

Dividends are not making up for capital erosion. This pig is nearing my stop loss which will get triggered!

I'm in a slash and burn mood at the moment, better go fishing for a day where there is no internet coverage.PS-Down 15% on this one.
    At least my 11% isn't as bad, but wishing I'd taken the hit and binned them when I was looking for something to throw at ZEL. Instead I snoozed and just keep losing!

I am holding and adding. Good price to buy.