sharetrader
Page 216 of 697 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 6963
    IMO

Watered down , but a good start for sufferers of pain , spasms, sleeplessness etc etc.

We won, sort of: A medicinal cannabis user at yesterday's historic vote

"'also expect that many medicinal patients will now shift our energies to campaigning for the referendum on full legalisation of cannabis. One of the biggest disappointments of the new law is that there is no provision for patients and caregivers to grow our own medicine. This leaves us lagging well behind patient rights in Canada and much of the US. But could the referendum fix this by just granting home-growing rights to everyone?"

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Watered down , but a good start for sufferers of pain , spasms, sleeplessness etc etc.

We won, sort of: A medicinal cannabis user at yesterday's historic vote

"'also expect that many medicinal patients will now shift our energies to campaigning for the referendum on full legalisation of cannabis. One of the biggest disappointments of the new law is that there is no provision for patients and caregivers to grow our own medicine. This leaves us lagging well behind patient rights in Canada and much of the US. But could the referendum fix this by just granting home-growing rights to everyone?"
    By the sound of your repetitive posts on the matter, you must be a regular high user and not for medical purposes.

IMO

Assumptions are for idiots.I wish you no pain , spasms, etc ever. Good luck, you deserve it. Compassion to you too.

ps the bill has just been passed.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 16-12-2018 at 10:25 AM.

IMO

Solid growth underpins govt spending plans

So far so very very good , Maximas merrumas.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Solid growth underpins govt spending plans

So far so very very good , Maximas merrumas.
    Yeah, well you can blame National for that.

“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Tova and I are like Jacinda and Richies - BFF's. So yes she did seek a few of my opinions before righting this piece. She did however miss a few key points.

Firstly if it looks like a turd and smells like a turd then it more than like is a turd. No-one wants an open or transparent turd. Which is why this is getting protection from the Speaker of the House

I reminded Tova that Jacinda said we could "read between the". Dodgy open and transparent approach if there ever was one. Just tell us.

I also reminded Tova that at the beginning of November Jacinda said three weeks was "far to long" for an immigration report. But as more dodgy stuff is uncovered teh longer teh report is taking to produce.

We have now passed the "dodgy" stage. This report is now further delayed until just before Christmas. At a time when the PM hopes we are on holiday. I wont be - and will make sure details are made public.

This is a shameful process not smelling like a turd any longer. Its got the rotten lingering stench of corruption.

Adern and Curran obviously went to the same School Of Devious Communications Its not hard. Have one email and one phone and anything on those gets released in the public interest. But no - hide, hide hide and delay seems to be Aderns modus operandi. Making her "open and transparent government" just pure bvll****.

So the PM's mate Richie BadAss supports a wife threatener as well. Audio release today shows an unsavoury side to Sroubeks character "Seriously do you want me to do something stupid? Do you want me to send somebody to talk to you because you are doing crazy stuff?" Who would he send? His gang mates or Ritchie?

As for Aderns "transparent" government, shes now running off to the Ombudsman to get guidance on what messages sent by the public to the PM can be released. Answer is patently simple. If it it is to the PM, release it. She seems to be working particularly hard to keep this particular txt out from public scrutiny and still has not been forthcoming about what other messages she is involved in which try to influence her.

It is clear Sroubek was leaning on his wife to make a submission on his behalf. I wonder if he had something on HardAss to get him to make his submission.

Ian Lees Galloway now says ""That from his wife (the support letter) who spoke highly of him and stated that even though they had separated, she was still supporting him financially and mentally." So he now has a convicted drug smuggling fraudster in jail who isnt mentally stable and has to rely on his ex- wife financially. And he still gets an "import" tick. Is ILG the MOST useless Minister ever? I cant believe he would be so incompetent - "reading between the lines" there must be more. And indeed there is. This is the story that just keeps on giving.

IMO

Scraping the empty barrel, more national bull dust, boy what rubbish and misinformation , matey!.
    Never even made it to the editors table on most media sites ive looked at, pump it up hottie, free beersies for mm?. Mud flavoured ones at that, strained through a GUTTER.

Far more interesting , real,important valid stuff going on.

article.cfm US /NZ agree to pool resources for pacific aid.