sharetrader
Page 294 of 899 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394794 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 8983
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Beauty of a long term uptrend there - just got to wait for the $2.20 mark and start buying.

Kudos for the log price axis. We will make a chartist of you yet
    14 years here, more before that on Sharechat when it had a discussion group and countless more before that on the old Kitco when Gold was doing it's thing. Finally a compliment from the Snow Leopard, for a Log Axis! Yeah OK, kudos back at ya, you're a patient teacher.

Without any real TA, this is just a simple chart with very long term support and resistance trend lines. Real TAnalysis is not worth posting here, imo, it just provokes a technical discussion that bamboozles the masses and diverts the discussion to a weird place, sometimes wounding the poster and they leave, @Hoop for example (miss him here).

I'll be buying $2.20 as well, if it happens. Probably won't though, the missing support trendline from my chart is 2009 to mid-2016 which suggests a support range around $2.90-$3.20

Still pretty brutal these cyclicals, if you're not acting on market sentiment there can be many months or even years between sleeping well and sleepless nights.

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Hallensteins out east was absolutely packed today! Yesterday morning was just as packed. $29 for jeans I mean that’s a bargain if I say so myself
    Just wondering what margin they might have on a $29 jeans? Good for the consumer ... but is it really good for the shareholder?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    HLG is a stomach churning cyclical, all fine if you know how to buy the upcycle getting the capital gains and the dividends, and sell the down cycle avoiding capital losses. Otherwise it's a recipe for nightmares.

Attachment 10200
    Monthly chart
    your chart illustrates nicely a wise person would have sold at just under 6 based on past behaviour.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    A lot of speculation and guess work going on on here, I'm happy just to wait until Feb to find out the truth from the horses mouth.PS-The sooner Gragher gone the better.Lol
    couta heres a link for you your now be able to follow your gdp data , retail sales in real time. by the way im picking a good xmas sales season in nz , not sure about aus

http://www.gdplive.net/Dashboard
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    couta heres a link for you your now be able to follow your gdp data , retail sales in real time. by the way im picking a good xmas sales season in nz , not sure about aus

http://www.gdplive.net/Dashboard
    Thanks for that, very useful.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Just wondering what margin they might have on a $29 jeans? Good for the consumer ... but is it really good for the shareholder?
    Not sure on jeans but I do know the markup on men's T-shirts and women's sleepwear as I have some products being manufactured at the same manufacturer and trust me it is insane the markup on them. Their deadlines and logistics is top notch compared to my process. Wont publish that info on here though If jeans are anything of the same margins I am sure it will be fine at those discount prices as well.

Banned

Price looks stable at current level with Gragher on holiday, about fair value IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Price looks stable at current level with Gragher on holiday, about fair value IMO.
    Enjoy that massive dividend arriving today mate
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Sure will, will be buying a bathtub full of A2.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    She's arrived and she's a biggie.