sharetrader
Page 266 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 1662162562622632642652662672682692702763163667661266 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 19415

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez — that 180 is heaps more than I got

Those numbers plus resales would give total sales of 500 units....wow.

I’m feeling more confident now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Anybody notice ARV is now near its all time peak. This is OCA`s closet cousin. Just happened to have an "underpinning" great report come out a month ago which OCA is also about to do in 2 weeks.
    Hmmmm...talk like that makes me wonder if I have enough...already my #1 listed investment position.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Anybody notice ARV is now near its all time peak. This is OCA`s closet cousin. Just happened to have an "underpinning" great report come out a month ago which OCA is also about to do in 2 weeks.
    Still can’t believe ARV’s greatest supporter in t_j didn’t include ARV in the picking comp ...his master stroke was including OCA
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I'm not at $100m underlying for FY19 YET but well worth noting that last year they made development profits of $21.1m on just 131 units and this year they have 272 so that alone on a linear basis suggest development profit will more than double this year. Add in slightly increased resales based on a 20% uplift last year in embedded value and I foresee about $75m underlying profit at this stage which is a profit rise of about ~ 50%, similar to last years stellar profit increase and gives about ~ 13 cps underlying profit.

Forward underlying PE is the cheapest I have ever seen for any stock in this sector at any stage including during the GFC. Looks extremely cheap to me especially cum a reasonable dividend next month.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-01-2019 at 03:39 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

mentioned 1.04 might bring out the buyers looks to be the case also around the 38% - 50% level retracement from the high. needs to reclaim above 1.08 to maintain the uptrend from listing i reckon
    Last edited by bull....; 09-01-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Beagle ....I think we are talking different things ...like you mention 131 units for last year while I’m using 100 for last year

You talking units delivered and I’m talking units sold. You keep reminding me no gains until sold eh.

Maybe by estimate of 250 new unit sales is a bit outrageous but whatever it’s going to be a huge number, especially relative to last year.

Good to see share price up today ......probably go up again tomorrow as well
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Beagle ....I think we are talking different things ...like you mention 131 units for last year while I’m using 100 for last year

You talking units delivered and I’m talking units sold. You keep reminding me no gains until sold eh.

Maybe by estimate of 250 new unit sales is a bit outrageous but whatever it’s going to be a huge number, especially relative to last year.

Good to see share price up today ......probably go up again tomorrow as well
    Roger that

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    fair value is what the market decides obviously not around these levels , breaking down thru uptrend from when first listed now and the 1.08 didnt provide much support. next pivot support is 1 dollar also a 50% retracement level. 1.04 before then?
    further to my post 1.04 was a pivot buy area as well and now short term oscillators are triggering buys as well as short term m/a. longer term ones need to improve to get a really bullish outlook.

https://www.investsmart.com.au/share...thcare-limited

How much cash does OCA generate through its operations?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/does-...024250685.html

simply wall st provides analysis , just another thing you can opinion over.
    one step ahead of the herd

IMO

l
    Thanks for the fact checking w69. Never know which beagle we are going to get on any given day.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks for the fact checking w69. Never know which beagle we are going to get on any given day.
    No need for that sort of thing. We were simply coming from two different perspectives.

Advanced Member

Happy new Year everyone. Have just rejoined the OCA club again in the last couple of weeks. Average buy of $1.067c.