sharetrader
Page 315 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 2152653053113123133143153163173183193253654158151315 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 19415

Well, I bought several parcels between June 2017 and September 2018 and sit on a 15% paper gain (sold nothing) plus enjoyed a nice dividend.

My largest holding (but yeah, I diversify more than some others around here );

Life can be tough - maybe this is more an investor's than a trader's stock?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 13-02-2019 at 02:50 PM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Even if the share price is hardly moving we are at least getting the page numbers up

That’ll keep hardt excited
    Last edited by winner69; 13-02-2019 at 02:39 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Well, I bought several parcels between June 2017 and September 2018 and sit on a 15% paper gain (sold nothing) plus enjoyed a nice dividend.

?
    At todays $1.09 plus divi I am happily back to break even. Unlike a couple of other under-performing dogs I hold

percy

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    At todays $1.09 plus divi I am happily back to break even. Unlike a couple of other under-performing dogs I hold
    Increasing divies make my kennel of thoroughbreed hounds well worth keeping.
    AQZ [asx] increased their divie by 172%,while MCK in NZ have increased their's by 25%.
    OCA will increase their's in due course too.!
    Forget the share price,look for those companies that have the capacity to pay increasing divies.I love them.!!..lol.

Liz Coutts part of the winning SKL team. Important to me, "Corporate Costs of $1.9 million, down 9% on pcp"

Quote Originally Posted by Mudfish View Post
    Liz Coutts part of the winning SKL team. Important to me, "Corporate Costs of $1.9 million, down 9% on pcp"
    Liz Coutts part of the winning (?) OCA team. Important to me, "Corporate Costs up 14% on pcp"

OCA 1/2 year accounts Segment = Other (is support costs code word for HQ / Corporate Costs)

Default doing an SKL?? Lets do an OCA !!!

[QUOTE=winner69;747311]Liz Coutts part of the winning (?) OCA team. Important to me, "Corporate Costs up 14% on pcp"

Umm!!! Hello Mr. Winner could be room here for Liz to do a SKL but its a very classy Board who I am certain know how to get me a good return--increase sales, contain costs AND build confidence. This is why I'm in OCA quite substantially and I like it. To be ahead of bank deposit terms from the very start of a new company is terrific?

Approved Director Remuneration for 2018/2019

Board of Directors Chair $180,000

$90,000

Audit Committee
    Chair $20,000

Clinical and Health and Safety Committee
    Chair $15,000

Remuneration Committee Chair $7,500
    Last edited by warren; 14-02-2019 at 12:56 PM.

FNZC saying likes of RYM, SUM etc need to be more transparent around their debt levels and leverage in general and should be stating exposure and impacts they have to declining property prices.

OCA have just under $600m of debt ($206m Bank / $283m from residents) and shareholder equity of $540m......with $804m of investment properties to back that up.

Maybe it’s good FNZC are raising this subject

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    FNZC saying likes of RYM, SUM etc need to be more transparent around their debt levels and leverage in general and should be stating exposure and impacts they have to declining property prices.

OCA have just under $600m of debt ($206m Bank / $283m from residents) and shareholder equity of $540m......with $804m of investment properties to back that up.

Maybe it’s good FNZC are raising this subject
    Always good to have such things out in the open. On the other hand - real risks are minute. If I just take your numbers above - $206m bank loans secured by $804m of investment property ... How far would the property value need to drop to turn this into a problem?

Resident loans are pretty safe bet - unless you foresee all residents to pack their suitcases and leave all at once without any new residents moving in - yeah right ...

Obviously - if we assume property values in NZ peaked for the next 20 years or so (which is unlikely, but not impossible), than we will need to get used to living off the underlying earnings ... and forget about these nice bonus revaluation gains.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

debt big worry, they need to be making a development margin on there property ( which is under pressure) to service the debt
    one step ahead of the herd