Quote Originally Posted by DonQ View Post
I started reading the Hatch T&C, found a few things a little offputting,would appreciate some feedback on the reality

1) they don't seem to offer much assurance re FX rates on transfer, (sort of "well it may happen today, then again it may not, and you'll take what we give you") perhaps making arbitrage money; can anyone comment?

2) the US broker they use Drivewealth, talks about "Sweeping" your cash management account and using your unused cash for money market speculation, which you may or may not benefit from, they seem vague on that; anyone have any feedback on whether or not that affects their cash management fund availability?

I must admit their unwillingness to make commitments on those aspects does worry me.
not vague to me. they invest unused funds for there benefit mostly in the cashsweep facility.
i would be more interested to know if hatch guarantees these funds if drivewealth loses money from there cash sweeping.
drivewealth terms say they dont guarantee any funds but have insurance.
you would need to ask hatch if they just act as a middle man and really your doing business with drivewealth. if so hatch is just a ticket clipping operation