Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
Again an example of Labour not getting off their lazy arse. An interim report came out in Sept 2018 so plenty of time (including extended summer holidays) for both parties to get their heads around the likely issues and come up with some numbers. What particular numbers dont you like?

What "Fake news" about CGT have they spread?

I know you will only have 9 years of Labour in opposition to see what an opposition party does in opposition - not very much. Obviously. National is simply showing you what any good opposition party should be doing - and that is laying open any potential flaws in government thinking

Start knocking your average Kiwi Battler in their Kiwisaver account as well as their limited investment opportunities and you'll likely see a ground swell of support for any opposition.
Attempted groundswell spin and fear from National . We will see what the Govt takes up, im thinking the property cap gains tax myself and good job too, its been an unfair situ for far too long and National would never do anything that may be the slightest threat to their base thats all they care about.A thorough cleanout and reset is what they need to have any chance down the line.The removal of power avarice and snouts in the trough.

As i said there are also good people in the national party too but they are being tarred with the same egotistical brush welded by their leader and his cronies.They need to remove this destructive rump asap imo..