sharetrader
Page 328 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 2282783183243253263273283293303313323383784288281328 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 19415

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the market is always right in the end
    Absolutey - if you need to sell, you need to sell, no matter how ridiculous the actual price proposition of the market is.

Did you ever notice that the markets "always right" tends to change from day to day and from minute to minute? A successful investor or trader would exploit this phenomena by buying cheap and selling dear ... an unsuccessful trader would sell cheap and buy dear ... are you proposing the latter is what we should do ? - or what else is the purpose of your recent posts??

I guess I don't know your trading strategy - it appears to be something like momentum trading. Follow the flow and try to cream ... and fair enough - as long as it is not too many doing it, there will always be a bit of money in swimming with the stream. But just imagine the mess if everybody would try to apply this particular strategy.

Not sure though whether you realise how negative most of your posts come across. Do you enjoy downramping and baiting people - or do you just have such a gloomy mindset?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 15-03-2019 at 02:22 PM. Reason: format
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

by observing you have very vested interest in OCA. must be have short position open

Like your daily entertaining doom & gloom posts on ATM in OCT/NOW when push down from $13 to $9ish... well that gave me more oppt to load.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ View Post
    by observing you have very vested interest in OCA. must be have short position open

Like your daily entertaining doom & gloom posts on ATM in OCT/NOW when push down from $13 to $9ish... well that gave me more oppt to load.
    didnt know you could short oca? and i hardly think atm was pushed down from 13 to $9 from posting on this forum lol but maybe it could be just that i pick up on trends quicker than some other people or perhaps find good and bad in companies that others dont see. who knows but as wee say cant beat the overall wisdom of the market.

people always get upset when they dont like what they hear
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Absolutey - if you need to sell, you need to sell, no matter how ridiculous the actual price proposition of the market is.

Did you ever notice that the markets "always right" tends to change from day to day and from minute to minute? A successful investor or trader would exploit this phenomena by buying cheap and selling dear ... an unsuccessful trader would sell cheap and buy dear ... are you proposing the latter is what we should do ? - or what else is the purpose of your recent posts??

I guess I don't know your trading strategy - it appears to be something like momentum trading. Follow the flow and try to cream ... and fair enough - as long as it is not too many doing it, there will always be a bit of money in swimming with the stream. But just imagine the mess if everybody would try to apply this particular strategy.

Not sure though whether you realise how negative most of your posts come across. Do you enjoy downramping and baiting people - or do you just have such a gloomy mindset?
    market maybe wrong in the short term but always right in the long term , depends what you define as long term. my post are not negative more just a reflection of reality. some people get blinded by there love of things so find it hard to see the truth sometimes

actually the sector is down this mth met 9% arv 5% oca 5% rym up 4% and sum up 7% so maybe people are selling oca and buying sum ? or rym or maybe some of you think its beagle caused the price of sum to go up 7% this mth sh...t bull and beagle driving the price of shares up and down lol

percy

With markets there is never an end.
    So the market may be right at the end of an hour,a day,a month,a year or 100 years.
    I have found I can stay solvent longer than the market can stay wrong.!!.
    Made the odd dollar too doing so....lol.

market maybe wrong in the short term but always right in the long term , depends what you define as long term. my post are not negative more just a reflection of reality. some people get blinded by there love of things so find it hard to see the truth sometimes
    I asked you a while back if you had ever made any positive posts, cos the ones I was aware of all seemed to downramp. You told me you had seen the upside sometimes and posted accordingly, and you are/were right - you had.

It might be that people on this forum (and perhaps even human beings in general) are inclined to remember the downramps and not the optimistic things they read here

Handsome Member

I dont mind Bulls posts to be honest, he has been right on some of the down trends as much has others been right about the ups. So all in all theres always two sides to a coin and as long as you take all posts on here with a grain of salt then Bulls posts are fine. Bulls just seems to post more about the downs hence we remember him/her but dont forget about the ones who post all the positives of a company consistently and then go silent when the SP heads down....
    Everyones opinion is valued by me on here, I just value some a little more than others

Thanks bull. I enjoy your posts. Everyone having an opinion is what makes this forum. It would be very boring if we all had the same views. Keep them coming
    SCOTTY

Guru

actually the sector is down this mth met 9% arv 5% oca 5% rym up 4% and sum up 7% so maybe people are selling oca and buying sum ? or rym or maybe some of you think its beagle caused the price of sum to go up 7% this mth sh...t bull and beagle driving the price of shares up and down lol
    I am surprised OCA is getting ever closer to dancing with the dollar mark again, I was happy to top up at $1.04 but not so happy now... would have been better buying more ARV at $1.27 on the 24th of December instead.
    What I do look forward to is walking around The Sands in about 2 months time.

(for the record, ARV went ex dividend on 4th of March, and has subsequently paid it on the 13th... On 1st of March ARV was $1.28, on Friday it was also $1.28... so I think you'll therefore find ARV has produced a positive return for the month so far of about 1% - just a small thing, but thought I would put it out there)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 17-03-2019 at 09:05 AM.