sharetrader

Hybrid View

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    On 28 June last year SML felt a need to make a market announcement
    "Synlait Milk (NZX: SML; ASX: SM1) has committed to reducing its environmental impact significantly over the next decade by targeting key areas of their value chain."
    but chose not to announce the covenant affected land they were building on was being subjected to a high court hearing and then a subsequent Appeal Court hearing.

You have to wonder what else they aren’t telling the market.
    You really do. I know both you and I as former shareholders are both extremely disappointed to see shareholders communicated with in such an offhand manner and really one has to wonder whether management can be trusted anymore. I doubt I will bother to be back at any stage although never say never and if it got really cheap and was a takeover target then it could be game on again. I would be hoping any acquirer would completely clean out the senior executive team and instill a new culture.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-05-2019 at 10:52 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine