sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Hybrid View

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    What a sad case....just slowing down the inevitable..http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...686/299958.pdf
    I wonder what Mark Stewart's long term game is here ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    More important, I bet is asking himself , " WHY did I " !!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    More important, I bet is asking himself , " WHY did I " !!
    He is a pretty astute investor so I wouldn't write this investment off for him just yet !

percy

He is a pretty astute investor so I wouldn't write this investment off for him just yet !
    Very very astute.
    Dog tucka.
    Ziwi Peak is owned by Masthead [Stewarts run by Mark Stewart]].
    Tauranga factory could not keep up with export orders.
    Therefore another factory,which is in the SI between Rolleston and Burnham,giving them access to SI ingredients.
    So Stewart is after ingredients for pet food.Fish oil.

Do you see this need for fish oil in pet food, helping SEA share price?

Is it time to write this off now? or is there a flicker of hope?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Traderwannabe View Post
    Is it time to write this off now? or is there a flicker of hope?
    I have not seen this company as a worthwhile investment. Their claims and statements have been silly right from day one and their claim at the start of this business that they were going to source their raw material in NZ, when I knew the NZ seafood industry does not produce the amounts they wanted, put me right off.
    But I am very interested to eventually (hopefully) find out what game Mark Stewart is playing here.

Legend

But I am very interested to eventually (hopefully) find out what game Mark Stewart is playing here.
    Completely agree. Otherwise it is the twisted fascination of a slow-motion train wreck.....

I have not seen this company as a worthwhile investment. Their claims and statements have been silly right from day one and their claim at the start of this business that they were going to source their raw material in NZ, when I knew the NZ seafood industry does not produce the amounts they wanted, put me right off.
    If there is a game here it would be called "Delusional Pursuits" its a black hole not just for shareholders funds but common sense and morality... check out the job they are advertising on trade me........ some of the highlights:-

Sea Dragon is a unique start-up. We’re the only New Zealand refiner and blender of high-quality, internationally certified Omega fish oils, supplying nutraceutical and functional food manufacturers around the world to meet the growing demand for pure, high quality, marine-sourced bioactive compounds.

Operating our refinery in stunning Nelson, our future is bright. And right now, we are looking for Process Technicians to join us.

You’ll be joining a team of exceptionally talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, in a cohesive and friendly environment and working with state-of-the-art equipment.

As a start-up, we’re continuously learning and changing - fresh thinking and innovation is not only rewarded here, it’s expected and encouraged.

Not sure 7 years and $50m on the NZX qualifies as a start up.....

Guru

iceman, if that is correct where are/will the sales come from, from my research there is nothing unique about omega 3 that SEA produces and sells.