sharetrader
Page 19 of 153 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Buyer today .13 seller .14 will be very interesting if the seller @ .14 gets hit.
    Given the recent flurry of activity I wonder if the seller is now having a wee rest or met his target sells. Might be time for the new buyers to meet the market at $0.14

percy

The agm presentation has been posted on www.usx.co.nz go to quote sheet ,then PAZ,then announcements.
    Only company I own where the growth rate [44%] is twice the current PE [22].

Guru

.14 traded today.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    .14 traded today.
    nice. new offer now at) .15

seems seller has raised enough cash to build a deck this Queens birthday and is now happy to ratchet up sell expectations.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Thanks for alerting me to this company Percy. I am spending a wet Sunday doing some research into it

Ok so I have taken a small punt today hope I havnt jinxed it for the rest of you holders now

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Ok so I have taken a small punt today hope I havnt jinxed it for the rest of you holders now
    Welcome aboard.
    The next piece of news will most probably be the interim report in September.
    In your reading you will have noted they talked about the extraction plant [s].
    The original extraction plant was to be used for Krill Oil,Green Lip Mussell oil,and then for Blackcurrants.
    However the demand from the oversesa client for Krill Oil meant the plant had to be used full time.
    The new extraction plant was brought forward and is about to begin commissioning testing.Blackcurrants were brought and frozen awaiting for the new plant.
    Basically the capital expenditure had to be spent at once.This could not be done, without this being done ,which could not be done until the other thing was done,and the other thing was being held up by ChCh City Council consents delays.
    So we had one small part of the business [bone grinding] trying to support freeze drying and extraction plant capital expenditure.
    Next year 2020 will most probably be PAZ's first full year when the three sections ,grinding,freeze drying and extraction are fully operational.
    You will have noted in your reading PAZ referring to the words provenance,and traceability."Where it was manufactured,and grown".
    PAZ will not "manufacuctured in NZ using imported ingredients",but "manufactured in NZ using NZ grown ingredients."
    As they point out "While the issue is a global one,it is fast developing economies such as China,where it is of greatest focus."
    Therefore the new products such as AiOra are being developed for the Chinese market.They will be avaliable in NZ as the Chinese like to buy the same products as NZders.
    So now PAZ have their production organised,they can concentrate on developing new products, using their new equipment,and on sales.
    Last edited by percy; 27-05-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Welcome aboard.
    The next piece of news will most probably be the interim report in September.
    In your reading you will have noted they talked about the extraction plant [s].
    The original extraction plant was to be used for Krill Oil,Green Lip Mussell oil,and then for Blackcurrants.
    However the demand from the oversesa client for Krill Oil meant the plant had to be used full time.
    The new extraction plant was brought forward and is about to begin commissioning testing.Blackcurrants were brought and frozen awaiting for the new plant.
    Basically the capital expenditure had to be spent at once.This could not be done, without this being done ,which could not be done until the other thing was done,and the other thing was being held up by ChCh City Council consents delays.
    So we had one small part of the business [bone grinding] trying to support freeze drying and extraction plant capital expenditure.
    Next year 2020 will most probably be PAZ's first full year when the three sections ,grinding,freeze drying and extraction are fully operational.
    You will have noted in your reading PAZ referring to the words provenance,and traceability."Where it was manufactured,and grown".
    PAZ will not "manufacuctured in NZ using imported ingredients",but "manufactured in NZ using NZ grown ingredients."
    As they point out "While the issue is a global one,it is fast developing economies such as China,where it is of greatest focus."
    Therefore the new products such as AiOra are being developed for the Chinese market.They will be avaliable in NZ as the Chinese like to buy the same products as NZders.
    So now PAZ have their production organised,they can concentrate on developing new products, using their new equipment,and on sales.
    Thanks for that Percy thats very helpful. While I am learning heaps I still have a lot to learn about PAZ and wont invest any more until I have done more research. Cheers

percy

You have a good holding,so no need to add.
    Just be patient.
    Things will go right for them,things will go wrong.
    But they are adding real value to NZ grown produce,whether it is animal,vegetable,fruit, or from the sea.
    Last edited by percy; 27-05-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    You have a good holding,so no need to add.
    Just be patient.
    Things will go right for them,things will go wrong.
    But they are adding real value to NZ grown produce,whether it is animal,vegetable,fruit, or from the sea.
    Thanks again Percy for generously sharing your views, its very much appreciated
    Last edited by RupertBear; 27-05-2019 at 06:51 PM.