sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Edison don't seem to be known for accuracy....Chairman = Christopher Swann. Wrong Christopher!!
    LOL... Please see my disclaimer in previous post... :-)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    LOL... Please see my disclaimer in previous post... :-)
    But But....

An introduction to Edison Group
    The cornerstones of our research brand at Edison Group are integrity, credibility and trust.

The heart of Edison is our world renowned equity research platform and deep multi-sector expertise. At Edison Investment Research, our research is widely read by international investors, advisors and stakeholders. Edison Advisors leverages our core research platform to provide differentiated services including investor relations and strategic consulting.

https://www.edisongroup.com/about-us/

Advanced Member

back down to 18 cents must be a buy now????? Oh wait DYOR

Guru

Interesting activity today, WHATSUP ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Interesting activity today, WHATSUP ?
    Well Chris Gallagher purchased 200k shares and Sarah Park bought about 23k.

Normally insiders buying is seen as a bullish signal.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/335768

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    back down to 18 cents must be a buy now????? Oh wait DYOR
    Another great deal for traders.
    One day it might not bounce back and that will burn a few I am guessing.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Another great deal for traders.
    One day it might not bounce back and that will burn a few I am guessing.
    It has been amazing for traders. Well done to those who did well I won’t be getting involved in this share again, unless sales increase in the ooo’s percentage in one year

I wrote to Pacific Edge seeking clarification on the revenue from CMS tests undertaken. My email is first, then their reply below, then some comments from me.

I'm a shareholder seeking clarification on some statements made by Pacific Edge about revenue recognition for tests on CMS patients.

One statement was:
    As at 31 March 2019, Pacific Edge has completed and invoiced a total of 17,015 tests for CMS patients in the USA, for which we are yet to be reimbursed.

The other from your consolidated financial statements was:
    US customers – patients covered by CMS The Group has judged it is not probable that any consideration will be received from CMS as inclusion in the Local Coverage Determination (LCD) with the CMS has not yet been obtained. Therefore, no revenue is recognised for any patients covered by CMS"

So, when you state ".. it is not probably that any consideration will be received from CMS", do you mean any consideration received won't be recognised in the period to 31 March, 2019?
    Or, do you mean that you don't expect to receive any consideration at all for the tests undertaken in that period on CMS patients?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your email and questions on how the revenue from Cxbladder tests for CMS patients is recognised. There are two parts to this, as you have identified:

1. Cumulatively to 31 March 2019, 17,015 tests have been performed for CMS patients for which Pacific Edge has not been paid. Until Cxbladder is included in the LCD, it is unknown what level of revenue will be received for these tests and because of this uncertainty, no revenue can be recognised. The accounting policy that you have picked up from the consolidated financial statements refers to the treatment of revenue in the 2018 and 2019 financial years.

1. Once Cxbladder has been included in the LCD, Pacific Edge will discuss the reimbursement of all tests performed for CMS patients with the CMS. All 17,015 tests have been invoiced to the CMS but the discussion on payment for these tests can only be done once the LCD inclusion is obtained.

Kind regards

Pacific Edge Limited
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    This raises 3 questions for me?

(1) 17K tests is well beyond a trial- so why would PEB do so many unless they believed they would eventually get paid for them?

(2) Would the US Government as the operator of CMS, not pay their bills to an important supplier, just because the required approval was received retrospectively?

(3) If PEB can undertake 17K tests to date and there is an ongoing need for them and no indication that CMS are no longer wanting PEB to do them, won't this read to a big jump in eventual revenue?

DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    This raises 3 questions for me?

(1) 17K tests is well beyond a trial- so why would PEB do so many unless they believed they would eventually get paid for them?

(2) Would the US Government as the operator of CMS, not pay their bills to an important supplier, just because the required approval was received retrospectively?

(3) If PEB can undertake 17K tests to date and there is an ongoing need for them and no indication that CMS are no longer wanting PEB to do them, won't this read to a big jump in eventual revenue?

DYOR

[/FONT]
    Good they replied.

I have some feedback from Florida where my biomed contact works and he tends to agree with you re payment from CMS once LCD inclusion is obtained.

Last edited by minimoke; 20-06-2019 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts