sharetrader
Page 386 of 1961 FirstFirst ... 2863363763823833843853863873883893903964364868861386 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 19601
    …just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Just visited my last village on the tour, "meadow bank". This time I wanted to see a fully operational village with community areas fully functioning.Ordered garlic prawns for $16.50 and an Americano for $3.50($400-$4.50street value) an excellent meal and service BTW.
    I'll try to keep this post short,
    8 of the recently 48 delivered apartments ,stage 4, are now occupied,some selling for 2 million.
    All of last years delivered units are now full,
    The care suite deliveries appear well filled but the sales lady could not confirm numbers as this is not her area.
    The cafeteria staff, sales lady and groundsman ,once again,love working in the villages and under OCA management.
    The stages are now arriving BEFORE time deadlines as building systems are streamlined. Stage 4 was handed over one week ahead of schedule. Where in history of the world has this ever happened?
    Stage 5 now well underway and going even smoother.
    The finishing and final product offering ,as always, is superclassy, as stunning as the Sands is.
    Both of the residents I spoke to went to pains to tell me how happy they are there. One said the place is heads and shoulders above other offerings in the area she was choosing from,including RYM.

This wraps up my tour and to some up in a few sentences
    I think this years upcoming result will appear rather poor as the recent new deliveries are fairly empty. I can't see SP will going anywhere soon upon the upcoming annual result. However, Next year will be a WHOLE different story, these offering will be all but full with the machine in full swing with years of continuous pipeline being developed. This is a fabulous company which is doing something quite special which has not yet been realised by the market or investors yet.

My investment strategy in OCA comes from a quote on this forum" better to be two hours too soon than one muinute too late." So FOMO keeps me holding through this protracted desert patch. I continue to believe with great confidence "you just can't have too many"
    Last edited by Maverick; 18-06-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Just visited my last village on the tour, "meadow bank". This time I wanted to see a fully operational village with community areas fully functioning.Ordered garlic prawns for $16.50 and an Americano for $3.50($400-$4.50street value) an excellent meal and service BTW.
    I'll try to keep this post short,
    8 of the recently 48 delivered apartments ,stage 4, are now occupied,some selling for 2 million.
    All of last years delivered units are now full,
    The care suite deliveries appear well filled but the sales lady could not confirm numbers as this is not her area.
    The cafeteria staff, sales lady and groundsman ,once again,love working in the villages and under OCA management.
    The stages are now arriving BEFORE time deadlines as building systems are streamlined. Stage 4 was handed over one week ahead of schedule. Where in history of the world has this ever happened?
    Stage 5 now well underway and going even smoother.
    The finishing and final product offering ,as always, is superclassy, as stunning as the Sands is.
    Both of the residents I spoke to went to pains to tell me how happy they are there. One said the place is heads and shoulders above other offerings in the area she was choosing from,including RYM.

This wraps up my tour and to some up in a few sentences
    I think this years upcoming result will appear rather poor as the recent new deliveries are fairly empty. I can't see SP will going anywhere soon upon the upcoming annual result. However, Next year will be a WHOLE different story, these offering will be all but full with the machine in full swing with years of continuous pipeline being developed. This is a fabulous company which is doing something quite special which has not yet been realised by the market or investors yet.

My investment strategy in OCA comes from a quote on this forum" better to be two hours too soon than one muinute too late." So FOMO keeps me holding through this protracted desert patch. I continue to believe with great confidence "you just can't have too many"
    Fantastic report Maverick, that helps a lot to understand when the next report comes. Thank you for sharing your own experience.

This reminded me a bit what I read about Warren Buffet in the Elena Chirkova's book that he went to have dinner at a restaurant and chose to sit close to the counter so he could see how many people will pay with AMEX.

thanks Mav. great summary

yeah thanks Maverick, we'll keep you on

Advanced Member

My thanks also for a great report Maverick.

I like that saying, ...'better to be 2 hours early than a minute late'. Has worked well for me.

Advanced Member

Plenty of support immediately under OCA's todays closing price 103, esp compared to rather thin support under SUM.

Disc, hold both though more OCA

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Plenty of support immediately under OCA's todays closing price 103, esp compared to rather thin support under SUM.

Disc, hold both though more OCA
    If you want to see support, go have a look at ARV
    and tell em' I sent ya

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    and tell em' I sent ya
    Now we know why !

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    and tell em' I sent ya
    arv far superior , people might switch to arv from oca and get the rights looking at the volume in arv this morning
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

High volume probably also Forsyth/their clients happy to sell out at an instant premium of about 7-8% on the cheap shares that were allocated (placement shares).
    I have tried to argue for years that ARV have a superior offering - great to see this finally seems to be accepted by Mr Market and others... as some famous investment guy said "it is when the tide goes out that you discover who is swimming naked"... and the tide is going out right now (temporarily at least) in this sector
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 26-06-2019 at 11:39 AM.