sharetrader

Hybrid View

Guru

I don't get it... why is this going up so much? Yea I know interest rates are expected to stay lower for longer, but there has been a massive re-rating on MCY more so than other gentailers I feel (don't actually know if this is the case)

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I don't get it... why is this going up so much? Yea I know interest rates are expected to stay lower for longer, but there has been a massive re-rating on MCY more so than other gentailers I feel (don't actually know if this is the case)
    it was playing catch up the other gentailers . that was the opp to close the gap. it happened with gne a while ago as well when i was saying on that thread it wass not going up as much as the others and then it had its catchup although it has been a bit of laggard this mth so maybe your get gne play a catchup again soon to match the others performance this mth.
    one step ahead of the herd

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Back on the high side of $5.

Still my favourite power generator, and happy to hear that they are putting more wind mills up.
    om mani peme hum

Huge trading volume today - 52.6m shares at $246m. The daily volume hasn't gone over about 6m in the last year (according to the Direct Broking charts). It may help explain a number of the other big volume - big value movements on the close.