sharetrader
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Direct Broking

Site seems to be on a go slow today, not updating buys, stock price delays, and order delayed.

Advanced Member

So slow at the close today. Any ideas how to buy or sell when it’s like this?

Guru

The answer I got on 19/6/19 when asking about the match prices and volume at session close.

"There is an IT issue with our site on the depth screen and they will be running a fix tonight so this should rectify the issue come pre close tomorrow"

Nothing has changed today 21/6/19

Advanced Member

lovely my depth has gone in all shares, has this affected anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    lovely my depth has gone in all shares, has this affected anybody else?
    Yep - same here

From Direct Broking - working with data providers to fix current fault of live market data
    We are currently working with our data providers to resolve an issue with live market data. We'll get this back up as soon as possible.e currently working with our data providers to resolve an issue with live market data. We'll get this back up as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Mickey; 25-07-2019 at 10:14 AM. Reason: update

Can anyone point to where the codes on the depth chart for ASX are now. With ANZ there was a help on the same page. Yesterday 2 very large sales (suspect USB) with a 4 letter code and today CEXT. Not in glossary.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bonne vie View Post
    Can anyone point to where the codes on the depth chart for ASX are now. With ANZ there was a help on the same page. Yesterday 2 very large sales (suspect USB) with a 4 letter code and today CEXT. Not in glossary.
    I've had trouble with this before. I emailed them and they provided me the answers I needed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bonne vie View Post
    If I remember correctly, CEXT refers to a transaction on the Chi-x exchange rather than the ASX. This exchange is primarily used by high volume traders. You will often find Chi-x transactions with 0.25 or 0.75 increments when they are not supported on the ASX.

Default Attachments to Announcements

It would be really nice if Direct Broking provided the attachments to the NZX announcements.
    Personally I find it a bit galling to read an announcement that says nothing and refers one to the attached document which isn't there. Which means I then have to go to NZX to obtain.

e.g.
    Attached is a Notice under Listing Rule X.xx.x in respect of blah blah blah

quite frankly this sux
    I'm a busy retired person I aint got time fo dis.

Just a suggestion guys, if you wanna be client focussed.

Delete them all after a month if space is an issue, but I cant really imagine it would be a serious issue.
    Just get the attachments on your site , or links direct to the nzx if thats easier.

TIA

For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Has anyone else noticed this? I've seen it for a while, and keep forgetting...but it is seriously frustrating. Basically - when you click into a depth view of a share, the share price displayed as the 'header' does not actually reflect the most recent trade. It never used to...has only started doing that a few months ago. It got me into a spot of bother once, which DB were very quick to fix for me. But it isn't a one-off...it keeps showing up in the view. Check out the example....right now its doing it with PLX as well.

dbview.jpg