sharetrader
Page 267 of 697 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Who would want to listen to that National party puppet ?

westerly
    Shows just your political blinkers. If you ignore information you will be blind-sided ... Oops - I think you are ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

IMO

Just seems to me its all been too perfectly orchestrated, for maximum negative mud effect, am suggesting there may be a plant or two in there.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Shows just your political blinkers. If you ignore information you will be blind-sided ... Oops - I think you are ;
    Yardley, Garner, they are on radio, television, and write for the two dominant media companies in NZ. Both companies are struggling to survive. Both are well known to have a National bias.
    Company and journalist that is. In my view they have too much influence.
    Are you so open minded ?

westerly

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Yardley, Garner, they are on radio, television, and write for the two dominant media companies in NZ. Both companies are struggling to survive. Both are well known to have a National bias.
    Company and journalist that is. In my view they have too much influence.
    That must be why they're struggling to survive.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    If she's toast you're peanut butter. Wishing and hoping doesn't help here. Facts are what i want to see.Just have to wait. But somethings a bit strange here. Sounds like some planned scripts have been read out, The communication and use of words are so well written and expressed , vey political, professional spin, really aimed at undermining the govt. Crosby/textor sounding tactics.
    i just hope like hell im wrong that a part of this isn't some sort of sting setup. Some plants, i just dont know? And now we have to wait some time for the QC investigation.
    Some fake stuff mixed in with some real stuff?
    Or...it is much more likely that Cindy aint the saint you thought she was. She displays cynicism of the highest order. Her lines sound like the scripted ones. How many times did she repeat "harm has been done"? Honest, transparent government under Cindy? Not if she can dodge it by throwing others under the bus!

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/other...cid=spartandhp

This dog smells a big load of bull****
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Last night Jacinda gave her coat to a young lady who was feeling the cold at some Christchurch do

She a good person.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Last night Jacinda gave her coat to a young lady who was feeling the cold at some Christchurch do

She a good person.
    The coat was stuffed anyway.

Advanced Member

……..happy to await the QC report.
    Really ? I have very little faith that we will ever know the full truth. And one thing I've learnt since I got older and started listening to Fox and CNN......even facts that seem very clear to me...can be interpreted in multiple ways.

Guru

Just seems to me its all been too perfectly orchestrated, for maximum negative mud effect, am suggesting there may be a plant or two in there.
    It's just that Labour stepped into a puddle and turned it into a wallow. All of their own making. Grant Robertson is supposedly hiding behind privacy as his reason for not answering questions. Labour's 1&2 as cynical and lacking in transparency as each other. But it's all OK because Cindy will just look really earnest, or even better, smile and sprinkle some stardust. Quick, find her someone to give her coat to....see...she just oozes empathy...she couldn't possibly be a manipulative cynic...could she?