sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    allfrom, bit harsh on Geoffery as he didn't have the luxury of the cash in the bank that she now has, he was more interested in growing the brand in China and Aust which laid the ground for her to be able to spend on what she wants to grow the brand in her way, I do hope that she gets that right !
    That's fair, I didn't mean to criticise Geoffrey as he did an outstanding job and have a lot to thank him for. I'm just impressed with Jaynes direction and reckon she's doing and saying all the right things (please Jayne, don't dump all your shares again though).

I have some and are starting to add .Risky but good share.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by horus1 View Post
    I have some and are starting to add .Risky but good share.
    Less risky than you may initially think, babies gotta drink milk and mums want the best variety for their precious ones and A2 is the best.

Breast is best + much better emotional bonding. A2M infant formula, second best.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-09-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Breast is best. A2M infant formula, second best.
    Mate your stating the obvious but Chinese and many other mums these days dont use them.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Less risky than you may initially think, babies gotta drink milk and mums want the best variety for their precious ones and A2 is the best.
    Holding a small parcel myself, but we still should stay to the facts.

There is a certain percentage of the population (from memory I think up to 45% in the Asian population and something like 15% in the Caucasian population - the numbers sort of move depending on who paid for the relevant article, and authors often mix up A1 intolerance and lactose intolerance) who have problems to digest A1 milk.

For anybody with A1 intolerance A2-milk is "better" though obviously breast milk would be best for infants (which would be A2 as well). Obviously - there are a number of other sources of A2-milk: goat milk, sheep-milk and there are as well some other specialty cow milk suppliers (unrelated to the A2 company) offering A2-milk. All good.

For anybody without A1 intolerance it does not matter at all, whether they buy A2 or drink instead the cheaper A1 milk (or more likely the typical A1/A2-mix) . Pure A2 milk just helps them to relieve their wallets, which may or may not be seen as beneficial by the consumer ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Mate your stating the obvious but Chinese and many other mums these days dont use them.
    Shows you how stuffed in the head many people are, considering all the evidence of emotional bonding and the nurturing that leads to far better outcomes.
    Herdlicka's experiment with gargantuan sized marketing has got no better than a 50/50 chance of success in my opinion. This isn't the slam dunk winner many think it is and reality bites, has actually lost $1.50 in value in the last 19 months. Maybe the game has changed and all the low hanging fruit has gone...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Shows you how stuffed in the head many people are, considering all the evidence of emotional bonding and the nurturing that leads to far better outcomes.
    Herdlicka's experiment with gargantuan sized marketing has got no better than a 50/50 chance of success in my opinion. This isn't the slam dunk winner many think it is and reality bites, has actually lost $1.50 in value in the last 19 months. Maybe the game has changed and all the low hanging fruit has gone...
    Better that ATM recognises that reality and increase promotional & marketing spending now to maintain sales growth & momentum.

My discomfort is that there are several risk factors at play now with ATM - so prudent not to be over-exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Better that ATM recognises that reality and increase promotional & marketing spending now to maintain sales growth & momentum.

My discomfort is that there are several risk factors at play now with ATM - so prudent not to be over-exposed.
    They're not forecast to maintain it despite the dramatic increase in spend.
    Based on average analyst expectations, despite the gargantuan increase in marketing, sales growth is forecast to slow considerably from FY19 and dramatically from the rate achieved in FY18. The slowing in EPS growth is even more dramatic with only mid teens (percent per annum) forecast for FY20.
    Despite the obvious slowing the PE has not contracted to more realistic level's. I think this grinds lower as the reality of much lower growth rates slowly becomes more widely understood. The reality is once the low hanging fruit is all gone its much slower and more expensive to grow further from there.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-09-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Overexposed and proud, follow your Gutometer not analysts or naysayers or anyone on an internet forum for that matter.