sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CD_CHCH View Post
    First off Digger - a big thank you, to you and all the others who have been tirelessly working behind the scenes to look after and protect the interests of the small shareholders - your efforts are very much appreciated.

We only have a small holding, but will definitely vote in favour of Brian being elected come AGM time.
    Yes...a big thanks from me as well. Additionally, look forward to voting for Brian.

Originally Posted by CD_CHCH
    First off Digger - a big thank you, to you and all the others who have been tirelessly working behind the scenes to look after and protect the interests of the small shareholders - your efforts are very much appreciated.

I also have a small holding so thanks for
    the effort put in looking after the smaller holders

Guru

I have sent my nomination in for Brian, and he will have my vote.

Brian has done an incredible amount of work behind the scenes on our behalf all in his own time - and I can't thank him enough.

We are all looking forward to this latest bid falling short, so that we can move forward and explore Ironbark.

Thanks Digger for your input.

Digger, mistaTea, and one other, thank you for your nominations and support. It is quite apparent from the communications from the NZO independent directors that they have no real experience with, or understanding of, the motivations of third party shareholders/investors in petroleum exploration companies. I'm sure they are both excellent in their own technical areas, and NZO has benefited from their expertise. However, being given the short straws in a takeover or scheme of arrangement is something quite different. It is also obvious that whoever is giving them independent advice, assuming they have independent advisors, is letting them down badly.

A good example of what should be expected from independent directors in circumstances such as this is the 2018 takeover offer from Infratil for the shares in Tilt Renewables held by minority shareholders. Fiona Oliver is the chair of the independent directors and to read through her communications during the takeover is enlightening, especially in comparison to what we as minority shareholders in NZO have been subject to.

It is for this reason I have agreed to be nominated. There is no way my nomination will be successful, but at least we as minority shareholders can use our votes as a form of silent protest.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BWR View Post
    Digger, mistaTea, and one other, thank you for your nominations and support. It is quite apparent from the communications from the NZO independent directors that they have no real experience with, or understanding of, the motivations of third party shareholders/investors in petroleum exploration companies. I'm sure they are both excellent in their own technical areas, and NZO has benefited from their expertise. However, being given the short straws in a takeover or scheme of arrangement is something quite different. It is also obvious that whoever is giving them independent advice, assuming they have independent advisors, is letting them down badly.

A good example of what should be expected from independent directors in circumstances such as this is the 2018 takeover offer from Infratil for the shares in Tilt Renewables held by minority shareholders. Fiona Oliver is the chair of the independent directors and to read through her communications during the takeover is enlightening, especially in comparison to what we as minority shareholders in NZO have been subject to.

It is for this reason I have agreed to be nominated. There is no way my nomination will be successful, but at least we as minority shareholders can use our votes as a form of silent protest.
    Best of luck. Would be very interesting if they call your bluff and vote you on !

RTM, the words snowball, chance, and hell come to mind.

I'm not sure if any of the OGOG directors or current independent directors are up for re-election at the upcoming AGM, but if any are it could also send a signal if all the remaining 30% shareholders voted against them. Again it wouldn't make a difference, but would send a powerful message that the shareholders aren't happy or impressed with the way things are being handled.

Thumbs up Oportiunity Knocks only once.

Here is the CHANCE for any one to take a low risk Possible High Return Gamble.

My 180331 shares in NZO are up for grabs @ 74cents per Share.
    Have not voted NO on them yet.

Contact me per e-mail via== fabs1937@gmail.com==
    To introduce You to my Broker.

All the talking,S been done, how about some ACTION.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BWR View Post

BWR you have my vote and support. Thank you for taking the initiative and effort put in. Really wish we could vote out the two current spineless so called independent directors. Least they could do is voluntarily resign.