sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the chinese party mantra is to build supply chains owned by chinese companies to supply china so first mover advantage means nothing in the long run.
    All your negative posts that spring up only when the sp is under pressure, it's just trolling to fit your own agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not until another melamine scare happens which puts those Chinese babies at risk, right?
    Why Chinese's Goods and Dairy are Untrusted and Cheapest??

They skipped the regulations and qualities checks, these steps cost the Western, Australia and New Zealand a huge cost to add on the price.
    They bear the cost of living and greedy of their personals by corrupted the persons in charge of Checking Regulations to make money.
    The materials are skipped, the steels are mixed with others cheapers minerals and getting thinners in standards, the foods are unregulated, the water and soils are poisoned and they grow veges and sells.
    These bears a huge cost to the standard of Dairy for the Western to add on the cost. Funny enough the products come out do look the same, do feel the same, and consumers may feel better due to strongly Advertisings, saving cost and support the Communist Party but they fail and hide on promises of qualities.
    The higher educated Chinese young generations won't let that happens to their children and lives, they have money, the research show : Chinese middle income and billionaisr are increasing at a level never before.
    They understand and have knowledges to use the Western dairy's Aus and NZ, Usa...
    Look at Cosco stores open in Chinese and how they were rushing to buy the Usa goods.I am sure there are also Chinese's locals stores next doors are selling those goods for just $1,2,3 dollars...

P/S:Please correct me if I am wrong on the basis of the thinking.
    Last edited by tomm; 07-11-2019 at 10:03 AM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    All your negative posts that spring up only when the sp is under pressure, it's just trolling to fit your own agenda.
    Agree, its one thing about fact finding and completely another with an agenda in this case looking for lower entry price.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    trolling rubbish. my first post for a while here highlighted the chart breakdown happening and has proved in hindsight correct this far. you may not be happy im right so far but im sure someone is happy for the post and if you are short at the moment im sure your happy.
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Isn't it the whole point though that Prof Woodford has been driving forward that in future all milk will eventually be A2. And that's gotta be great for first mover with brand image like A2 milk and their IF products.
    First mover isn't an advantage when it becomes a commodity.
    They will probably have an advantage from being NZ made but not because they were the first in.

Guru

Not until another melamine scare happens which puts those Chinese babies at risk, right?
    Just remember what happened to the CEO in that case - other will be wary of being caught.
    In time trust in Chinese products will increase but probably not to the level of trust in NZ (and other overseas) products.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    They will probably have an advantage from being NZ made but not because they were the first in.
    Sure, but first mover with brand image like that of "A2 Platinum" for their IF range is invaluable imo.

Investor

Just remember what happened to the CEO in that case - other will be wary of being caught.
    In time trust in Chinese products will increase but probably not to the level of trust in NZ (and other overseas) products.
    Time will tell and I agree to disagree on that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    trolling rubbish. my first post for a while here highlighted the chart breakdown happening and has proved in hindsight correct this far. you may not be happy im right so far but im sure someone is happy for the post and if you are short at the moment im sure your happy.
    None of your downramping/trolling to push your own agenda is going to make one scrap of difference to where the sp of this company will be a year from now, I have a seven figured sum invested and are fully researched and confident that long term the returns will be outstanding, I'm not interested in a short term myopic viewpoint, I think the same about my other big holding HLG.

Advanced Member

Apple is still doing OK Dobby. Maybe that's a valid analogy.
    Hope so for holders.