sharetrader

Hybrid View

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...528/312140.pdf
    Latest monthly newsletter is out. I note that BRM have significantly exceeded the benchmark Australian index for the last month, 3 months and year and exceeded it for the last 3 years as well, only some of which the current manager has been on board. The current manager who came on board in early 2018 has been doing extremely well.

Happy holder and I have a large position which I intend to hold long term for tax free PIE dividend income. Final dividend for the year has been declared yesterday and is increased to 1.44 cps payable on 19 December just in time for Christmas...although I have fully subscribed to the dividend reinvestment program, (very good 3% discount to 5 day average ex divvy VWAP), so will make do with my HLG divvy covering my Xmas needs

Share price at a multi year high at 69 cents and fully deserves to be there in my opinion. Those that followed this dog who clearly articulated the value of buying the warrants and exercising them are up 11-12%, (depending upon what price was paid for the warrants) in less than 3 weeks. Not too shabby for buying into a well diversified managed fund !
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-11-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine