sharetrader
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    IMO

Yes costs have risen heaps because of it and also accounting treatment changes. This is the second time they've cited timing issues though, a bit disappointing atpit. Holding for another 6 months atp. Good to see improvements coming re communicating with us. The website has mainly old stuff on it atm. Looks like the staff recruitment has slowed down too from my browsing.Did see 4 jobs on Seek.

September_2019_Interim_Results_Announcement.pdf

Syft_Technologies_Interim_Financial_Statements_30. 09.19.pdf
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 05-12-2019 at 01:11 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes costs have risen heaps because of it and also accounting treatment changes. This is the second time they've cited timing issues though, a bit disappointing atpit. Holding for another 6 months atp. Good to see improvements coming re communicating with us. The website has mainly old stuff on it atm. Looks like the staff recruitment has slowed down too from my browsing.Did see 4 jobs on Seek.

September_2019_Interim_Results_Announcement.pdf

Syft_Technologies_Interim_Financial_Statements_30. 09.19.pdf
    The market did not like the result.
    Went from trading at $1.15 down to $1.05 and today 15,000 were traded at 88 cents.
    I was looking to add to my holding, had the result been good.As it was not what I expected, I have decided to sit on what I have.
    As per any new addition to my portfolio,I buy a modest holding, then depending on results, I either hold,sell,or buy more.
    Last edited by percy; 18-12-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The market did not like the result.
    Went from trading at $1.15 down to $1.05 and today 15,000 were traded at 88 cents.
    I was looking to add to my holding, had the result been good.As it was not what I expected, I have decided to sit on what I have.
    As per any new addition to my portfolio,I buy a modest holding, then depending on results, I either hold,sell,or buy more.
    A bit lower more and I could be persuaded to take a punt on it

A share price fall from $1.05, (earlier $1.15) to $0.88.... a 16.2% fall!

Accepted that the Interim Result was not as good as hoped, although accountancy changes made it difficult to understand the actual position of the company.

But, I do not understand why anyone would sell their shares for $0.88p/s. For a quick sale, an offer of $1.00, or even $0.95, would have realised their goal....... but $0.88p/s???

I think a 'please explain' is justified. Management have been a bit tardy in their 'newsletters'.

Perhaps SYFT has over-reached itself and hit the rocks, and there is a panic seller - who would have to have some inside information to make THAT offer, surely.

Thoughts?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I have been buying a few at $1.03 and $1.10.
    Interim result is sometime away.It will be released late November or early December.
    At agm time they would have had 4.5 months under their belt,and being so upbeat at the agm,I expect the interim will be good.
    I thanked CFO Nicole Robinson for allowing me to attend the agm,and asked her about the big sale at the end of the financial year.It was to Micron.She expected more steady[even] sales in future.
    The result was very different than expected.
    I would guess some said "I am gone.".Meet the market.and move on".Trouble meeting the market was/is the buyers were well below what SYFT had been trading at.
    My own view is I will give them more time.Most probably until this time next year.
    Last edited by percy; 19-12-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks for your response percy. My naivety shows - we are here dealing with the Unlisted SE..... and 0.88c/s was the best offering at this time, hence "I am gone" at 0.88c/s.

I have been interested in SYFT - I like the science, I like the way they have thought through the 'best' way to progress the company: ie. Science+Salesmanship. Perhaps a bit extravagantly.... but positive and believable.

The UnlistedSE has been very interesting, and I have invested a modest amount in the some of the available companies. SYF and PAZ were my two major investments - well until yesterday......

Still in the 'blue', so lets see what happens. I will not relinguish any of these shares in a hurry.

Guru

Yes but now the future of SYFT is tied to the likes of U S companies like MU which just released a good result so we should expect a better result next quarter or half.

Issuing Hastie 997,000 shares under the staff employment scheme seems a tad rich.

percy

SIFT-MS technology drives simplification of bowel cancer screening
    15 January 2020 Press Release
    Firm: Syft Technologies Limited
    Security: Syft Tech Ords
    Documents:
    Syft_bowel_cancer_trials.pdf

This should be very interesting.Warning it will take years,but I don't think anyone will miss having a colonoscopy.?
    Last edited by percy; 15-01-2020 at 01:13 PM.

IMO

Thanks this doc should work.

Syft_bowel_cancer_trials.pdf