sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm confident enough on this one to walk past the graveyard without needing to whistle.PS-Im in selling for a loss and buying back cheaper mode today, very rarely nothing to do with this stock.
    Sold some on open and bought them back this afternoon. Have made a bit over 10k trading this stock since 6/12/19.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Sold some on open and bought them back this afternoon. Have made a bit over 10k trading this stock since 6/12/19.
    Similar here see weed at 12k for me since 6/12/19 but could easily wipe that out on a temporal basis with loss selling if I wanted to.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Looks like we bought back too early see weed, just when you think you've worked out the daily trading pattern it turns and does the opposite, still better to be safe aye.PS-Thats what I like about this stock theres never a dull moment and when you think you know it well, you know stuff all.
    Last edited by couta1; 03-01-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Looks like we bought back too early see weed, just when you think you've worked out the daily trading pattern it turns and does the opposite, still better to be safe aye.PS-Thats what I like about this stock theres never a dull moment and when you think you know it well, you know stuff all.
    Is that because if Trumps latest trick!
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Is that because if Trumps latest trick!
    Yep Iranian tensions.

Advanced Member

No problem over here. Still got 20 blocks under 14.70 and 11 blocks over 14.70 with average price still 417k in the green. Hope to have all blocks in the green soon after half year report in about 5 or 6 weeks. But may of got stocked up a bit early.

Yep Iranian tensions.
    ....you weren't to know he was about to start WW3
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Not sure why you would sell ATM given the next report is basically a shoe in to spike the share price.. especially with the over-reaction australian investors will contribute.

Solid company at the moment though. Ridiculously good revenues and growth and one of the few companies capitalizing on China's large population. Sky is the limit for now, hopefully there is development of brand power and this becomes a powerhouse in the future. Eitherway short-term I see this as a no brainer hold

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Not sure why you would sell ATM given the next report is basically a shoe in to spike the share price.. especially with the over-reaction australian investors will contribute.

Solid company at the moment though. Ridiculously good revenues and growth and one of the few companies capitalizing on China's large population. Sky is the limit for now, hopefully there is development of brand power and this becomes a powerhouse in the future. Eitherway short-term I see this as a no brainer hold
    Its complicated as they say but we are not really selling any at this point. Lol
    Last edited by couta1; 03-01-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post

I am holding, but just having a bit of fun and a play around while waiting. My play around is only 1.5% of my holding. What do you think.... 1.5b to 1.6b revenue at next report.
    Last edited by see weed; 03-01-2020 at 04:36 PM.