sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeah $14.10 will be a test but as you'll note I amended that post as from my observations the 30 day MA is a more useful indicator given its very high volatility.

Healthy to have opposing views on this one so the young ones get a variety of old hands opinions.
    You need to go the whole hog with your MAs

You’ll have to admit the Rainbow MA looks really impressive

No worries here
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Very impressive, we're definitely at some sort of inflection point
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Very impressive, we're definitely at some sort of inflection point
    Bollies are tightening up ...usually good sign I’m told

That $17 odd looking good

Should just get with the program and get 40,000 shares... a dead easy $2.50 per share to be made in the next month or two, fast, really easy and a certain $100,000 profit my mates tell me...this investing stuff is so easy...what could possibly go wrong...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Thanks couta1 and tomm

Banned

Should just get with the program and get 40,000 shares... a dead easy $2.50 per share to be made in the next month or two, fast, really easy and a certain $100,000 profit my mates tell me...this investing stuff is so easy...what could possibly go wrong...
    But have you got shot putt sized balls and nerves of steel to go with it, talk is cheap. Lol

Don't need to take risks like that mate. I have a very well diversified portfolio of high quality companies all of which have outstanding prospects.

I was just up at the optometrist helping Mrs B sort out some new glasses. Posters all over the walls encouraging people to get off their electronic devices and engage in more healthy activities to lower the chance of myopia. Maybe something in that message for you mate

The
    Don't need to take risks like that mate. I have a very well diversified portfolio of high quality companies all of which have outstanding prospects.

A2 a ‘high quality company’ with ‘outstanding prospects’

You should become more diversified than what you are ......by adding another good prospect to your portfolio.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The

You should become more diversified than what you are ......by adding another good prospect to your portfolio.
    I think he could be a SUMwhat blinkered racehorse.
    Last edited by couta1; 15-01-2020 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The

FA and TA need to line up and I need to consult a member of the Rainbow investment community to decide which moving average indicator to use now but I suspect the 30 day one works best and this says stay out and its also above my fair value estimate so FA doesn't look attractive either.
    I already have quite a few Kingfish and their #1 investment position is ATM. Don't need any more exposure than that at present.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-01-2020 at 06:06 PM.