sharetrader

Thread: GTK - Gentrack

Hybrid View

Interesting - and sure, if the UK ever sorts out its Brexit woes and finds money again to do sensible stuff then this might return to being a flyer. Personally we would think that this might take however some decades rather than some months or years. No mojo in Bojo - LOL

May we say - we are really glad we sold out around $6 (as documented on this thread). Now, this was what we would consider as "visionary". In our humble opinions still for some time better places to park the money.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Interesting - and sure, if the UK ever sorts out its Brexit woes and finds money again to do sensible stuff then this might return to being a flyer. Personally we would think that this might take however some decades rather than some months or years. No mojo in Bojo - LOL

May we say - we are really glad we sold out around $6 (as documented on this thread). Now, this was what we would consider as "visionary". In our humble opinions still for some time better places to park the money.
    I bailed out about the same time as you BP and at times wondered if I had made a mistake in doing so. But after the latest downgrade I am very very relieved to be out and I totally agree there are better places to park my money at the moment, ATM and SKO for example are ticking along very nicely for me