sharetrader

Hybrid View

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    My screen telling me $923 this morning. Time for me to put in a cheeky short.
    Who would have thought lol....I didnt put the sell order through as was too late last night to do all that, was planning to do it this morning and look at it 900+ lol Im out now $925.22

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Who would have thought lol....I didnt put the sell order through as was too late last night to do all that, was planning to do it this morning and look at it 900+ lol Im out now $925.22
    Well played, that must be a nice big profit. I think these prices are a bit extended. I also know that shorting can be fraught with danger. So a small one and lets see where it lands.

Guru

Well played, that must be a nice big profit. I think these prices are a bit extended. I also know that shorting can be fraught with danger. So a small one and lets see where it lands.
    Woke up this morning after putting a small short on yesterday. Did not expect that at all. Wow. Shorted at 936.12 and now its trading at 729.98. Not even sure what happened yet. Still feel its overpriced so will sit this one out a bit longer.

Guru

Woke up this morning after putting a small short on yesterday. Did not expect that at all. Wow. Shorted at 936.12 and now its trading at 729.98. Not even sure what happened yet. Still feel its overpriced so will sit this one out a bit longer.
    b c , nice to hear of a ballsy trade , but have you heard the latest from Crammer, says that it is headed higher than the recent record $960+ but could not say when, I tend to agree and was that the reason for todays bounce ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    b c , nice to hear of a ballsy trade , but have you heard the latest from Crammer, says that it is headed higher than the recent record $960+ but could not say when, I tend to agree and was that the reason for todays bounce ?
    Cheers whatsup, I know its ballsy, I know shorting is dangerous so its only a small trade. Cramer hhmmmm, he is a funny guy, but they did some Phd study on him and he underperforms the market was the conclusion. But yeah I know TSLA can go higher, much higher. But it can also go much lower. I have lived through 2 bubbles now and this smacks of one. Although it could well be that we are still in the initial stages of said bubble and TSLA goes up to $5,000 before falling to more realistic levels. Time will tell. I have a tight stop in place if things get out of hand.

Guru

b----c--, Hope you have closed out your short ? if so let us know the numbers please?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    b----c--, Hope you have closed out your short ? if so let us know the numbers please?
    Haha, yeah long gone that one. But I am watching this one with amazement and looking for another short but too scared at the moment...

Guru

Haha, yeah long gone that one. But I am watching this one with amazement and looking for another short but too scared at the moment...
    Well done I love success stories.

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Well done, great call. Who knows where the peak will be but this is going to end in a screaming heap.