sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Its weird thinking what a Holden owner would migrate to. They would have a natural dislike to Jap Crap, I would think.
    Hmm - I was owning throughout my life various European car brands (incl. Volkswagen, a Ford made in Germany and a couple of Citroën), one South Korean car and several Japanese cars (Toyota and Suzuki).

Of all these cars the Toyotas (of course made in Japan) have been by far the most reliable (and with that as well most economical) brand.

I don't think you know what you are talking about ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hmm - I was owning throughout my life various European car brands (incl. Volkswagen, a Ford made in Germany and a couple of Citroën), one South Korean car and several Japanese cars (Toyota and Suzuki).

Of all these cars the Toyotas (of course made in Japan) have been by far the most reliable (and with that as well most economical) brand.

I don't think you know what you are talking about ...
    You've misread that BP.

I'm not saying they are crap. I am generalising that Holden owners think they are crap, and wouldn't want to own one. Isnt Beagle confirming this with his views on them. Anyway a bit off topic.

I still dont think pandemic will happen in a massive way. But had been reducing portfolio anyway and as stated by someone else CMO were warning us.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....