sharetrader
Page 147 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2113

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Nevermind ...

老外

I like Serko, but why of why would you be buying in now when there is no end in sight for travel restrictions. They will be lucky if half their customers can pay their next subscriptions and I expect customer numbers may fall off a cliff. If people aren't flying for the foreseeable future... why do I need a travel management service?

I assume people think they are getting a good deal long term? Sure, they might be right if the time frame is at least 2 years. But this is a company that will suffer extensively. By how much? Anybodies guess at the moment... until you have some numbers around it, investing in them is a bit of a crapshoot.

Jump is irrational as was the sell off. I would stay away from tourism and travel until lockdowns settle. Long time to wait to enter more appropriately

Investor

Going by trade volume and pattern, seems as though one or two big boys are in accumulation mode at current level

These guys can wait 1-2 years your average retail investor can’t just invest in 40k here and there and wait that long without feeling anxious about the outlook of corporate travel

Investor

Trouble is once retail investors get confidence to buy back in, this would've moved into $3 range...

To truly benefit from it I wish I had 50000$ to just dip in below $1 with the outlook of 2-3 years but I didn’t so it’s just painful hindsight but pragmatically it wouldn’t have been worth entering

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Going by trade volume and pattern, seems as though one or two big boys are in accumulation mode at current level
    Retail selling down below $1.00 on relatively small volume while institutions are buying up in larger volumes - always the way with stocks on NZX unfortunately.

Unbelievable value at $1. I was looking to buy a chunk more if headed down toward 50 cents.
    My time frame is around 5 years so prepared to wait out the recovery.
    If was ever only worth $1 then this recovery has to be short lived (which tempts me to sell down some) because the world could be in lock down for 3 months or more if they don't come up with a vaccine. The herd immunity mentality won't work if you can get this thing more than once.
    I suspect it was oversold in the panic and we may not see it fall to $1 again - but who knows. Definitely not a game for the faint of heart at the moment.

Veteran novice

But it's not a question of whether or not it was ever only worth $1 but whether or not the business opportunity for the company has now been fundamentally damaged, at least for some time. It seems to me that it has been.