sharetrader
Page 148 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    But it's not a question of whether or not it was ever only worth $1 but whether or not the business opportunity for the company has now been fundamentally damaged, at least for some time. It seems to me that it has been.
    You do not see good farmers sell their farms because of the one season or year of drought.

Still a solid long term hold in light of corporate travel not disappearing. I do forsee an incredibly shaky road with next few quarter reports showing horrendous figures which may dip the SP, but perhaps 87c is a little too low for a company which booking.com has a chunk in

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Still a solid long term hold in light of corporate travel not disappearing. I do forsee an incredibly shaky road with next few quarter reports showing horrendous figures which may dip the SP, but perhaps 87c is a little too low for a company which booking.com has a chunk in
    It is only 4% to my understanding
    Chump change. Enabling them to keep an eye on a promising company.
    How many others do booking.com have an interest in ?.

Having said that..

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You do not see good farmers sell their farms because of the one season or year of drought.
    In fact, good farmers buy up their neighboring farms which are badly managed and highly geared.

Sincerely hope nobody listened to the doomsday merchants & posters and sold Serko below $1.00.

If you want to sell, sell today.

Ebb and flow of the market - institutions realized that market (and stocks like Serko) is oversold and taking the opportunity to buy back shares they probably sold out at much higher prices.

Eg. Milford sold 1m shares at around $4.80 - imagine how delicious it is for them to buy back at under $1?

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...568/318316.pdf

Sincerely meant - not being sarcastic. We are all hurting from the carnage.
    Last edited by Balance; 27-03-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Sincerely hope nobody listened to the doomsday merchants & posters and sold Serko below $1.00.

If you want to sell, sell today.

Sincerely meant - not being sarcastic.
    Topped up in the low $1 range and sold some of them late yesterday. This big jump up makes no sense to me so I took the opportunity to de risk before it dives down again. Slept better last night so it was a good decision for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Topped up in the low $1 range and sold some of them late yesterday. This big jump up makes no sense to me so I took the opportunity to de risk before it dives down again. Slept better last night so it was a good decision for me.
    Well done, RB.

Been a bruising market and definitely still more pain to come but I think the worse is behind us.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Well done, RB.

Been a bruising market and definitely still more pain to come but I think the worse is behind us.
    And up and up it goes, looks like I should have waited, oh well such is life

Outside thinking.

....Been a bruising market and definitely still more pain to come but I think the worse is behind us.
    I am also heartened by SKO's resurgence as it is my 2nd biggest holding after A2. However, I'm not so sure "the worst is behind us."

USA's Corona-19 infections and death rates are going to surge and when that happens I suspect Wall Street will get hammered again.

Likewise Australia is not handling things well, so although I would like NZX to be immune from ASX and Wall Street, I think we are due for more downward pressure to come.

Hope I'm wrong though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I am also heartened by SKO's resurgence as it is my 2nd biggest holding after A2. However, I'm not so sure "the worst is behind us."

USA's Corona-19 infections and death rates are going to surge and when that happens I suspect Wall Street will get hammered again.

Likewise Australia is not handling things well, so although I would like NZX to be immune from ASX and Wall Street, I think we are due for more downward pressure to come.

Hope I'm wrong though!!
    Tend to agree with you.

Worse behind us - I mean we will not see Serko at under $1 again.