sharetrader
Page 149 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Tend to agree with you.

Worse behind us - I mean we will not see Serko at under $1 again.
    Unfortunate.
    While it is nice to go to bed knowing you have wads of cash under the mattress so to speak, I wouldn't have minded a few more. Didn't expect the bounce to be quite as quick and high. It is only day 2 of lock down though .. by day 28 cabin fever might have set in and people will revert to the irrational behaviour that took it down to $1 in the first place.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I am also heartened by SKO's resurgence as it is my 2nd biggest holding after A2. However, I'm not so sure "the worst is behind us."

USA's Corona-19 infections and death rates are going to surge and when that happens I suspect Wall Street will get hammered again.

Likewise Australia is not handling things well, so although I would like NZX to be immune from ASX and Wall Street, I think we are due for more downward pressure to come.

Hope I'm wrong though!!
    Due to my DCA/nibbling/catching the falling knife on its way down SKO ended up being my biggest holding, this did not feel ok, hence my ditching a few, still have a decent number though so I am as happy as a Bear can be in a Bear market

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Due to my DCA/nibbling/catching the falling knife on its way down SKO ended up being my biggest holding, this did not feel ok, hence my ditching a few, still have a decent number though so I am as happy as a Bear can be in a Bear market
    Good on you RupertBear! I sold 25% of my holding on the way down, realised some gains and lowered my Av Holding Price. So I'm now 'well positioned', but wish I had purchased some at the $1.00 mark!! Maybe next time!!

FYI in our neighbourhood during lockdown, the local kids are entertaining themselves by going on 'bear hunts', spotting 'hiding' teddy bears in house windows, cars, letterboxes etc. I haven't spotted you yet!

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good on you RupertBear! I sold 25% of my holding on the way down, realised some gains and lowered my Av Holding Price. So I'm now 'well positioned', but wish I had purchased some at the $1.00 mark!! Maybe next time!!

FYI in our neighbourhood during lockdown, the local kids are entertaining themselves by going on 'bear hunts', spotting 'hiding' teddy bears in house windows, cars, letterboxes etc. I haven't spotted you yet!
    I live with my Mother in Nutwood Left field and I do spend some of my time peeping out the window while we are in lockdown. If you are in the neighbourhood and see a handsome regal looking Bear in a window that may be me so please give me a wave

As a Serko holder I wish to add my totally irrelevant bit.

We have a very old (109yrs) Steiff bear sitting (propped up) in our 'front' window. He (I think) is not very tall, about 30cm's, and is very worn, as every bear worth his salt should be.....

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by garfy View Post
    As a Serko holder I wish to add my totally irrelevant bit. We have a very old (109yrs) Steiff bear sitting (propped up) in our 'front' window. He (I think) is not very tall, about 30cm's, and is very worn, as every bear worth his salt should be.....
    Keep and eye on that bear....he's probably a better holder of value than some share's!

Unreal gains haha missed the boat at 80c but this has got some time still left on it I feel.. worst to come but will be fun to see this again in a year.

Decent price now too but would do my DCA until it’s lower but we’ll see

Interestingly we keep seeing upward pressure when the like of Air NZ telling us they expect travel to be all but halted for the next 12 months.
    Either there is going to be another correction down the line or someone out there believes in the long story.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/351205

$42m in cash and business rejigged to no more than $2m cash burn a month until the end of 2021 if necessary.

One of the best placed NZX companies in the horribly battered and bruised global travel & accommodation industry to emerge (whenever) stronger and ready to take and increase market share.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/351205

$42m in cash and business rejigged to no more than $2m cash burn a month until the end of 2021 if necessary.

One of the best placed NZX companies in the horribly battered and bruised global travel & accommodation industry to emerge (whenever) stronger and ready to take and increase market share.
    Sort of an implicit upgrade in these times, to demonstrate how agile their business model under current scenario.