sharetrader
Page 483 of 1942 FirstFirst ... 3834334734794804814824834844854864874935335839831483 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 19415
    Veteran novice

I don't not expect for a minute that OCA will price gouge on this new situation but the inefficiency of their newly filling up sites will now be humming at capacity. Anybody who has been in business knows how profits leap at maximum production.
    Am I correct in assuming that you meant "I don't expect...…"? If so, I fully agree.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that you meant "I don't expect...…"? If so, I fully agree.
    Yep...as usual my gramma is hopeless. I expect OCA will be honourable. Good point

Is your gramma in an OCA facility?

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    I love the way this stock is priced. The way it's moving. And the opportunity it presents at these levels.

Having said that.

Sold a huge lot at .60 today. Purchased those shares at .40.

I am 99% sure this a fabulous investment from here. But the market is going to keep doing this wild swing thing for a while. I wish New Zealand could disentangle itself from moving with the American market.. The fact is, New Zealand is handling the virus, and America is making disastrous decisions that will lead to further crashes in the months to come. It's really just a matter of doing maths at this juncture. Trump can't wish this thing away. But he's sure as hell trying.

Oca will go back down. Then go way back up. Rinse. Repeat. it's an amazing little day trader at the moment.
    Good on you. When I saw the price I thought it could still go down as I'm not an expert on bottoms but seeing where it is now I regret it. I might have a close eye on it.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    lol 😂 …...

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    You really mean grandma ehh?

Funny how people are changing their sentiment on OCA simply based on price action .

Might be worthwhile remembering current price action isn’t a representation of the underlying business

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Funny how people are changing their sentiment on OCA simply based on price action .

Might be worthwhile remembering current price action isn’t a representation of the underlying business
    I think it’s much more to do with the higher percentage of their business model being based on Care Beds with a govt guaranteed source of continuous income. Suddenly that difference instead of being a disadvantage is looking like a strength. Ie their model is not just built on property development.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    I think it’s much more to do with the higher percentage of their business model being based on Care Beds with a govt guaranteed source of continuous income. Suddenly that difference instead of being a disadvantage is looking like a strength. Ie their model is not just built on property development.
    ^^^^^^ This +1
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post

One then needs to ask what is the value of the underlying business

Surely ‘sentiment’ plays a large part in assessing that
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”