sharetrader
Page 68 of 153 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    Yes, in direct broking they're listed as PZL and do not update in the portfolio section. All USX trades have to be done 100% manually via directbroking.
    It´s the same with Shareight, SP on USX instruments do not update automatically. I have been communicating with Sharesight about this and to be honest, I think this issue is too small for them to worry about. I´ve suggested to both them and DB that they go through at the end of each month and update prices on the USX. DB did so once after I talked to them and raised it on their website from 15c to 28c where it has been ever since, but at least that is close to the current price. Some other of my holdings on the USX show a DB price far away from current SP. A bit annoying but apparently USX does not have the technology for them to automatically update the prices like NZX.

Cheeky offer @ 40 cents. Percy cunningly trying to lead the market up ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    "Cheeky" or a "bargain" ? We may have the answer to that on Monday ! I suspect the latter.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    "Cheeky" or a "bargain" ? We may have the answer to that on Monday ! I suspect the latter.
    Monday.....have I missed something ?

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Monday.....have I missed something ?
    Virtual annual meeting on Monday at 12.30.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Virtual annual meeting on Monday at 12.30.
    Thx. C U there.

percy

I would be a buyer rather than a seller at 40 cents..
    I had considered, a couple of months ago,of lightening up my holding after next year's agm,although that is now looking very unlikely,as I now have the cash I need to help out No.2 daughter to buy a better flat.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I would be a buyer rather than a seller at 40 cents..
    I had considered, a couple of months ago,of lightening up my holding after next year's agm,although that is now looking very unlikely,as I now have the cash I need to help out No.2 daughter to buy a better flat.
    Well done Percy, I hope that she knits you some socks for the cold winter that you have in Ch-Ch-Ch !!

Dilettante

The bids are slowly creeping up and not very far from the "cheeky" offer at 40c now. SP in my view now well established into the 30s and probably wont stay that low beyond Monday. Agree with Percy's earlier post that the most recent trade at 34c will be seen as astute. Thanks for the compliment Percy :-)

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The bids are slowly creeping up and not very far from the "cheeky" offer at 40c now. SP in my view now well established into the 30s and probably wont stay that low beyond Monday. Agree with Percy's earlier post that the most recent trade at 34c will be seen as astute. Thanks for the compliment Percy :-)
    This is what I thought a few months ago but once the wider sharemarket took a dive the bids dried up very fast and out came the sellers. Could easily happen again but bit’ve a coin toss