sharetrader
Page 428 of 697 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Apply for the income support that's there. It will be available to him if income falls below a certain level.
    Really? How?

That’s not the refocusing and the-planing you were writing about though. Still waiting for the refocus and replaning you have been suggesting.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-05-2020 at 07:24 PM.

How about just leaving this loved husband, father, son, brother - out of your arguments from now on. Everyone gets it. It is disrespectful to keep bringing him up to support your argument. For all you know, somebody here could be his friend or relative - did you ever consider that? We are all intelligent adults. We are not, and never have, minimised the tragic events of his death, or the effect the COVID situation had on him. Everybody here understands the point you are making so just accept that and show the guy some respect please.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Your advice to the late Roy Green, Panda-NZ - giving you an opportunity to help others in similar position.

Surely you must have some good advice to Give & write for people like him to refocus & replan without waiting for government help.

Your move.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Agreed'

It would be interesting to see what the poll results would have been if conducted in a public space by show of hands. I'll bet the pressure to be PC would have extorted a very different result.
    Unfortunately, I think you're right. Surprised Labour didn't push through a "show of hands" polling methodology during lockdown...

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    How about just leaving this loved husband, father, son, brother - out of your arguments from now on. Everyone gets it. It is disrespectful to keep bringing him up to support your argument. For all you know, somebody here could be his friend or relative - did you ever consider that? We are all intelligent adults. We are not, and never have, minimised the tragic events of his death, or the effect the COVID situation had on him. Everybody here understands the point you are making so just accept that and show the guy some respect please.
    It is disgusting that the likes of you are attempting to belittle the tragedy & sweep it under the carpet to hide it from sight.

So much for transparency & learning from mistakes made.

Guru

It is disgusting that the likes of you are attempting to belittle the tragedy & sweep it under the carpet to hide it from sight.
    yawn try out some new lines today..

If you really believe that is what I am doing, you are beyond help. You are even more like Trump than I thought you were. You both disgust me.

So much for transparency & learning from mistakes made.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 26-05-2020 at 07:42 PM.

yawn try out some new lines today..
    Waiting for the advice you were going to give to refocus & re-plan the business of the late Roy Green.

Be a man and front up, Panda-NZ.

Guru

Make use of the loan schemes, talk to banks and landlords (withhold payments and see what happens if needed) and as a last resort consider income support. Other than that make use of the retraining being offered and learn an in-demand skillset.

Some good solid stuff in there I think. Maybe courses on how to run a business
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 26-05-2020 at 07:59 PM.

I think it's more helpful to refocus your business. You don't need to wait for a plan, go ahead make your own plan.
    Make use of the loan schemes, talk to banks and landlords (withhold payments and see what happens if needed) and as a last resort consider income support. Other than that make use of the retraining being offered and learn an in-demand skillset.
    You were advising REFOCUS and NOT TO WAIT FOR A PLAN. What you have written has nothing to do with refocus and making a plan.

So you have no idea but feel it is okay to write in such a denigrating & disgusting manner about two individuals who took their own lives because they had their businesses shredded to nothing - and the government stood by and offered ZERO direct help.

In any case:

Loan scheme was not available - the banks did not want a bar of the government's 80% loan guarantee scheme. Only $34m was drawn down of the trumpeted $6 billion available.

Talking to the bank and landlord? You can be sure that the conversations were had.

Income support? How does that help his business?

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    If you really believe that is what I am doing, you are beyond help. You are even more like Trump than I thought you were. You both disgust me.
    You are trying to sweep two suicides under the rug - that's the truth. Let's not discuss them anymore is your desire - because you cannot accept they died as Cindy's government offered them ZERO direct help, after taking away their ability to run their businesses and generate revenues.

You cannot have it both ways - happy to ignore Panda-NZ disgusting post about how these two business people who took their own lives should refocus and do a plan when all they needed was government help like what has been given to employees, but unwilling to think the same (refocus & do a plan) should apply to beneficiaries, who are receiving billions of dollars of help from this vote-gathering government.

Anyway, I am proud I wrote and am writing about how this government has failed the SMEs and is pre-occupied with vote gathering with taxpayers' funds. This is NOT a government for all NZers - just those who suit Cindy's purposes. I do not have blood on my hands.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-05-2020 at 08:09 PM.