sharetrader
Page 438 of 697 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Not playing the gender card at all. Just pointing out that neither you or Balance ever seem able to say even one good thing about our PM. She isn’t perfect but she is also not the conniving, manipulative monster you both make her out to be. You have both closed your minds to the possibility that at least some of what she has done/is doing, is good. I am not convinced that underneath your angst, there is no gender bias.

I find this statement very curious. Why does one’s online moniker have to reflect their gender? My nickname is the one I use in various places. It is intended to reflect where I live, not what gender I am. I am not pretending to be anyone I am not. In fact, I have probably openly shared significantly more of my personal life, than anyone else here.

Your forum nickname is just as gender neutral as mine. It feels like a “male name” but it could simply be a name you’ve chosen to make us assume you are male. For all we know you’re a woman. I guess that means your moniker belies you too then.

Such a ridiculous comment to make.
    I was pointing out that you had a gender neutral moniker whilst playing the gender card.

I don't believe anything I've said could be construed to giving a rat's arse whether Ardern is male or female, let alone being threatened by her gender. When Ardern stops being a cynical bullshi.... doubtless I'll be in a better disposition to appreciate her better qualities.

IMO

Hey there Commierad Jonu. what colours have you discovered lately, looks like buul****e black is becoming a fave hey, well done extending your palette my pinkoH! friend. Any commie mud throwing today ehh lol?. You been copying trump style again. You and trumpy need to get under a good woman and get a bit of balance back. Even better walk 10 steps behind her and learn who's boss ehh, good for your over blown self adulation. Just too much old boy HIStory stuck in your veins, thats dinosaur country boyy and you know what happened to them ehh .

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Slippery Cindy was extremely reluctant to be critical of the protesters in the interview I saw. Why might we ask? Because she doesn't want to alienate the Maori vote that she relies on to form a government. And yet she maintained religous gatherings were too dangerous and couldn't be trusted to manage social distancing. She grows more cynical the more arrogant she becomes.

I see she still thrives in the daily glow of the limelight at 1pm....weeks after she said she would be cutting back.
    You have hit the nail on the head.

Comrade Cindy does everything with an eye on the forthcoming election - nothing more and nothing less.

She just could not help herself today - had to grab the limelight to announce that L2 is likely to be eased to L1 next week.

And that's after she had no choice - after being showed up yesterday by the blatant and huge breach by thousands of L2 rules.

Seems like all that hard won battle against covid-19 by the 5m NZers is not nearly as important as not offending the Maoris indeed!

The rest of us are dispensable if a second wave hits - she can always move NZ back to L4, and blame it on 'unforeseen' circumstances.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-06-2020 at 06:19 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hey there Commierad Jonu. what colours have you discovered lately, looks like buul****e black is becoming a fave hey, well done extending your palette my pinkoH! friend. Any commie mud throwing today ehh lol?. You been copying trump style again. You and trumpy need to get under a good woman and get a bit of balance back. Even better walk 10 steps behind her and learn who's boss ehh, good for your over blown self adulation. Just too much old boy HIStory stuck in your veins, thats dinosaur country boyy and you know what happened to them ehh .
    There is not one bit of rebuttal in this whole strange diatribe.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    There is not one bit of rebuttal in this whole strange diatribe.
    It's after 5pm Jonu, there's at least a couple of G&T's in there.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    It's after 5pm Jonu, there's at least a couple of G&T's in there.
    Yes, perhaps I should cut JT some slack for that. There's not a lot we agree on...but he generally gives as good as he gets

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    As do you. Now that was childish wasn't it. To an extent we all use any excuse to advance our agenda's whatever they may be. Some more than others and some with more conviction etc but we all do it in whatever form that takes. Be it writing on forums, going to protests, helping our friends move house. There are always agenda's and motives for any action we take. Some good, some bad, some indifferent.
    Yeah but Balance is a very prolific poster. Not sure about the childish, but some of his comments about the PM are reminiscent of Trumps descriptions of Hillary Clinton. (Trump being someone he
    despises) and deserving of a reply.

westerly

IMO

You forget my "floating anchor shoals" theme Jonu.The only tightness i ever feel is from the ebb and flow of natures tides and being under a great woman.

Sex is the best, but that mental image was a bit disturbing JT
    ....and being under a great woman.

Guru

You forget my "floating anchor shoals" theme Jonu.The only tightness i ever feel is from the ebb and flow of natures tides and being under a great woman.
    One would hope you maintain a certain tightness in your Cutlass Bearing on your Stern Gland.