sharetrader
Page 439 of 697 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 6963
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You have hit the nail on the head.

Comrade Cindy does everything with an eye on the forthcoming election - nothing more and nothing less.

She just could not help herself today - had to grab the limelight to announce that L2 is likely to be eased to L1 next week.

And that's after she had no choice - after being showed up yesterday by the blatant and huge breach by thousands of L2 rules.....
    While Ms Ardern is the face on the front line I would suggest she is just that, the front person. She is the #1 asset of the Labour Party and being front and centre with the right talking points is the key to returning her party in September. Behind her are the party strategists including her kitchen Cabinet. They know exactly what they are doing and so far it is working despite insufficient talent in her Cabinet and caucus.

Have to admit that is impressive.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    While Ms Ardern is the face on the front line I would suggest she is just that, the front person. She is the #1 asset of the Labour Party and being front and centre with the right talking points is the key to returning her party in September. Behind her are the party strategists including her kitchen Cabinet. They know exactly what they are doing and so far it is working despite insufficient talent in her Cabinet and caucus.

Have to admit that is impressive.
    Yeah - that'd be hard to argue with.

Dilettante

The Herald reports today (with photos) of both the PM and Dr Bloomfield in multiple "selfies" with restaurant staff etc all around the place. The PM says it was simply too hard for her to follow social distancing rules because people wanted handshakes and hugs.
    Utter hypocrites and fools.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The Herald reports today (with photos) of both the PM and Dr Bloomfield in multiple "selfies" with restaurant staff etc all around the place. The PM says it was simply too hard for her to follow social distancing rules because people wanted handshakes and hugs.
    Utter hypocrites and fools.
    That is the biggest BS I have heard from the PM. Yes people want hugs and handshakes, but she herself told us what the rules were and enshrined those in law. So what message is she sending? Its ok if its too hard? I am really confused now.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    That is the biggest BS I have heard from the PM. Yes people want hugs and handshakes, but she herself told us what the rules were and enshrined those in law. So what message is she sending? Its ok if its too hard? I am really confused now.
    Plenty of photos too - not from Comrade Cindy but put together from all those who shared their photo ops with her.

Guess David Clark has got his get out of jail free card.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12336504

Paywall article

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Plenty of photos too - not from Comrade Cindy but put together from all those who shared their photo ops with her.

Guess David Clark has got his get out of jail free card.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12336504

Paywall article
    So it seems Cindy could be a super spreader! Our bullshi..er in chief has been outdoing herself. Bit hard for her to tell anyone to social distance isn't it? Perhaps she'll just pull out her grumpy face, or maybe her sad face, before finishing off with goofy grin face to make sure we are all luvvy dubby again.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    So it seems Cindy could be a super spreader! Our bullshi..er in chief has been outdoing herself. Bit hard for her to tell anyone to social distance isn't it? Perhaps she'll just pull out her grumpy face, or maybe her sad face, before finishing off with goofy grin face to make sure we are all luvvy dubby again.
    It's a pity she doesn't have a bunch of minders to make sure she stays within the rules.

Oh wait ....

Guru

Slippery Cindy's virtual signalling BS further exposed. Be kind....She would expect landlords to be compassionate

https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/...a-for-kindness

Cindy. The do as I say not as I do PM

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Slippery Cindy's virtual signalling BS further exposed. Be kind....She would expect landlords to be compassionate

https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news/...a-for-kindness

Cindy. The do as I say not as I do PM
    "Virtual signalling" or "Virtue signalling"? It looked pretty real, to me!

Permanent Newbie

You know who I feel sorry for most of all through this lockdown?.... Mike Hosking.

Poor bugger I usually only read the headline of his herald opinion pieces for a giggle but his efforts to try and portray Jacinda in a poor light currently looks like he is pissing in the wind. It must be incredibly frustrating for him.