sharetrader
Page 540 of 933 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 9326

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    What impending C R? Your motivation is becoming very clear. Down ramp to lower your average.

It's pretty obvious Jonu. Your personal attacks are not necessary:

While planning has been focused on the development of a plant internally, the board determined that there is a potential opportunityfor a third party to finance the plant or part of a plant with NTL reducing the funding requirement from shareholders for a processingcapability which did not form part of the previous capital raising.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    It's pretty obvious Jonu. Your personal attacks are not necessary:
    Personal attack? whatsup is trying to put a price on a fictional CR . An obvious effort to talk down the SP.

While planning has been focused on the development of a plant internally, the board determined that there is a potential opportunityfor a third party to finance the plant or part of a plant with NTL reducing the funding requirement from shareholders for a processingcapability which did not form part of the previous capital raising.

This tells me a CR is less likely than more likely. That's the full scale commercial plant they are talking about. How do you or whatsup see that as inferring a CR is imminent?

Guru

Personal attack? whatsup is trying to put a price on a fictional CR . An obvious effort to talk down the SP.

This tells me a CR is less likely than more likely. That's the full scale commercial plant they are talking about. How do you or whatsup see that as inferring a CR is imminent?

History says so, each year about this time its trundled out !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    History says so, each year about this time its trundled out !
    That's it? That's all you've got to back up your down ramping? Wow, I doff my cap to you whatsup. The complexity of your analysis amazes me.

Guru

That's it? That's all you've got to back up your down ramping? Wow, I doff my cap to you whatsup. The complexity of your analysis amazes me.
    NOOOOO, Im just asking the question hoping that someone can answer for me so that I can start saving my hard earned in order to partake in the SPP !

Banned

And who cares what is in Mystery. It's worth nothing while its underground.

d.[/QUOTE]

A whole industry sector that is valued purely on in ground resources would suggest you have nfi. That sector and its companies are known as exploration companies. dyor or blindly keep downramping

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    And who cares what is in Mystery. It's worth nothing while its underground.

d.
    A whole industry sector that is valued purely on in ground resources would suggest you have nfi. That sector and its companies are known as exploration companies. dyor or blindly keep downramping[/QUOTE]

no one needs to keep down ramping...the company does that for us all on there own....I would suggest that the next capital raise.... if there is one...will be a failure

AGM - dial in folks - will be an interesting session.

Haha You lot crack me up!
    I should have got some popcorn before i started reading that.
    Anyway the report:
    Covid - Due to the late march lock down it should have not even been documented!!
    Cash flow - they are not bleeding or wasting money IMO
    Cap Raise - I see no reason or leading towards needing in that document
    Overall - It is what i was expecting, Loyalty shares due to be issued end of July and look forward to that.
    Look ahead - I still think we will be lucky to have a processing plant/route by year end (Dec 20) but pretty confidant as we get closer to next year the excitement will start

Down play / Down ramp all you like i will be waiting

Anyone thinking there will not be a capital raise are about as delusional as those buying AIR shares at 1.90 a couple of weeks back.
    Not saying it will be this year, but to get this thing going properly they need more money, very simple. Unless Matt has a genie in a bottle about to grant him 3 wishes...