Working to USA time?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

It’s not like they even to produce the Annual Report today

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    It’s not like they even to produce the Annual Report today
    Not so sure....... here's the news.

+ Record revenue of approximately $9.8m (growth of approximately 23% against PCP)
    + Record gross margin of approximately $7.0m (growth of approximately 30% against PCP).
    + Gross margin percentage of approximately 71% (PCP of 67%) with this increase due to IKE's revenue mix shifting further to transaction and recurring subscription sources.
    + Operating loss for the year was approximately ($5.6m) against PCP of ($5.1m).
    + Operating cash flow for the year was approximately ($1.1m) against PCP of ($4.0m).
    + Total cash and receivables 31 March 2020 of approximately $5.8m. No debt.

Always a bit of a worry when they issue results at the end of a business day!
    Last edited by Leftfield; 29-06-2020 at 05:59 PM.

At least everybody should be happy even if they had to read it on the way home.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Not so sure....... here's the news.

+ Record revenue of approximately $9.8m (growth of approximately 23% against PCP)
    + Record gross margin of approximately $7.0m (growth of approximately 30% against PCP).
    + Gross margin percentage of approximately 71% (PCP of 67%) with this increase due to IKE's revenue mix shifting further to transaction and recurring subscription sources.
    + Operating loss for the year was approximately ($5.6m) against PCP of ($5.1m).
    + Operating cash flow for the year was approximately ($1.1m) against PCP of ($4.0m).
    + Total cash and receivables 31 March 2020 of approximately $5.8m. No debt.

Always a bit of a worry when they issue results at the end of a business day!
    The numbers are pretty much in-line with April's announcement. I'd say most companies are leaving it until the last minute to see where the trends are heading for current and future quarters based on Covid 19. To be honest that commentary for me is more important that End Of Year financials.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    The numbers are pretty much in-line with April's announcement. I'd say most companies are leaving it until the last minute to see where the trends are heading for current and future quarters based on Covid 19. To be honest that commentary for me is more important that End Of Year financials.
    Agree....... I'm pretty happy with the results. IKE are carving out a good Niche as the USA moves towards 5G deployment. Their increase in re-occuring income is impressive....... the only real concern is the whole Covid uncertainty in the US, however I suspect this industry should be regarded as "essential."

Agree....... I'm pretty happy with the results. IKE are carving out a good Niche as the USA moves towards 5G deployment. Their increase in re-occuring income is impressive....... the only real concern is the whole Covid uncertainty in the US, however I suspect this industry should be regarded as "essential."
    It has been deemed "essential". Current quarter revenue for IKE in Q1 is approx $2m. So not too much damage thankfully. Looks like things are now returning to normal.... so the next 3 quarters will need to pick up some decent growth if they are to beat FY20 numbers.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Covid is a mere distraction with this one. Over the next year or two things will ramp up considerably. The quiet achiever...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    It has been deemed "essential". Current quarter revenue for IKE in Q1 is approx $2m. So not too much damage thankfully. Looks like things are now returning to normal.... so the next 3 quarters will need to pick up some decent growth if they are to beat FY20 numbers.
    Yeah good number for FY, what might have spooked selling this morning is due to outlook statement. Better to be cautious with their forecast, happy to keep holding.

Investor

Someone is happy to oblige and take them off weak hands...