sharetrader
Page 544 of 936 FirstFirst ... 44444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 9358
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I gave you the answer about not trading the stock. You were too ignorant to absorb it. As to my holding and average price...I have indicated I am a substantial holder at a good entry level previously.

Do I feel accountable to you JT? Not in the least. If you consider positive, reasoned, analysis ramping then it explains your attitude on many things.

Back to more pertinent issues. The SP appears to be holding up well on reasonable volume. I'm wondering whether there is an accumulator at 0.7 with that huge wall at 0.8

The ASX has hardly flinched with next to no volume.
    No point engaging with those who are so hellbent on downramping they make stuff up Jonu. Clearly this girl missed out and is trying without any effect to put pressure on price to get in......jt there is a technical term for that in securities law....just saying....The disclosure based manipulation prohibition
    The disclosure based prohibition comprises
    sections 262 and 264 of the FMCA:
    262 False or misleading statement
    or information
    A person must not make a statement
    or disseminate information if—
    (a) a material aspect of the statement or
    information is false or the statement or
    information is materially misleading; and
    (b) the person knows or ought reasonably
    to know that a material aspect of the
    statement or information is false or
    that the statement or information
    is materially misleading; and
    (c) the statement or information
    is likely to—
    (i) induce a person to trade in
    quoted financial products; or
    (ii) have the effect of increasing,
    reducing, maintaining, or
    stabilising the price for trading
    in those financial products; or
    (iii) induce a person to exercise a voting
    right attached to a quoted financial
    product in a particular way, or to
    abstain from exercising such a right.
    264 Criminal liability for false or
    misleading statement or information
    (1) A person who contravenes section
    262 commits an offence if the
    person knows that the statement
    or information is false in a material
    aspect or is materially misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    No point engaging with those who are so hellbent on downramping they make stuff up Jonu. Clearly this girl missed out and is trying without any effect to put pressure on price to get in......jt there is a technical term for that in securities law....just saying....The disclosure based manipulation prohibition
    The disclosure based prohibition comprises
    sections 262 and 264 of the FMCA:
    262 False or misleading statement
    or information
    A person must not make a statement
    or disseminate information if—
    (a) a material aspect of the statement or
    information is false or the statement or
    information is materially misleading; and
    (b) the person knows or ought reasonably
    to know that a material aspect of the
    statement or information is false or
    that the statement or information
    is materially misleading; and
    (c) the statement or information
    is likely to—
    (i) induce a person to trade in
    quoted financial products; or
    (ii) have the effect of increasing,
    reducing, maintaining, or
    stabilising the price for trading
    in those financial products; or
    (iii) induce a person to exercise a voting
    right attached to a quoted financial
    product in a particular way, or to
    abstain from exercising such a right.
    264 Criminal liability for false or
    misleading statement or information
    (1) A person who contravenes section
    262 commits an offence if the
    person knows that the statement
    or information is false in a material
    aspect or is materially misleading.
    You could put a few in this bucket...... I think a couple of them admitted to being OGC holders a while back or wouldn't comment leading one to assume they could well be.
    I just looked at OGC's chart ohhh dear...... Have a good day guys.

Advanced Member

Is Martha Hill Mathew Hills mother, sister, wife or mistress?
    Either way, the only shaft going on here is to the shareholders.
    Now listen up Matt.
    NTL is a boutique bucket and spade operation.
    If you cant trust the family up in Waihi to treat NTL ore, shove it in a shipping container and send it across the ditch, where there are any number of chompers waiting to scrunch down on some Kiwi ore.
    The old codgers who dug these shafts back in the 1900's never had any pilot plants, yet they still managed to get gold to the market!
    As any farmer will tell you, make hay while the sun shines!!

Old article on Hills salary
    https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/do...203414152.html

NTL, rampers, jumpers, diggers - NEWBIES DYOR - NTL has potential, whether it gets there or not - no one knows.
    Why hasnt OGC come in and bought it - return versus investment - if NTL was a no brainer, then one of the big boys would have stepped in with cash and bought this thing. While there has been talk for years about JVs - nothing materialised......yet/ever?

Still a holder (just 1m), still optimistic, but well and truly cynical.

Really interesting viewing this from the sidelines. Some really passionate shareholders and more cautious people pointing out the flaws and giving warnings that are not really listened to.

Personally I would love to see them succeed but they are honestly just mucking around milking shareholders for cash.

Tasman mining is another small outfit. They got agreement with Oceania to develop Blackwater. Vaguely similar narrow fine, underground mining around historic workings.

Oceania got the permit in 2014. Spent $18 million on exploration. Couldn't make it work so farmed out to Tasman Mining in 2018 who say it will be about $70 million to develop.

They went and got PGF funding:

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/...gets-pgf-boost

And recently indicated they have secured a funding partner in the Westport News and once they get OIO approval are away to the races.

2 years. From negotiating the permit with Oceanea to having enough cash to actually develop the mine they spent 2 years.

Perhaps everyone can draw their own conclusions.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Waikaka View Post
    Really interesting viewing this from the sidelines. Some really passionate shareholders and more cautious people pointing out the flaws and giving warnings that are not really listened to.

Personally I would love to see them succeed but they are honestly just mucking around milking shareholders for cash.

Tasman mining is another small outfit. They got agreement with Oceania to develop Blackwater. Vaguely similar narrow fine, underground mining around historic workings.

Oceania got the permit in 2014. Spent $18 million on exploration. Couldn't make it work so farmed out to Tasman Mining in 2018 who say it will be about $70 million to develop.

They went and got PGF funding:

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/...gets-pgf-boost

And recently indicated they have secured a funding partner in the Westport News and once they get OIO approval are away to the races.

2 years. From negotiating the permit with Oceanea to having enough cash to actually develop the mine they spent 2 years.

Perhaps everyone can draw their own conclusions.
    Not sure there is much value in this comparison. Without bothering to look further than your post....2 years, plus 4 years and 18 million from OGC and they are reliant on an OIO approval and subsequent 70 million to develop? On top of that there are g/t and extraction costs to compare. Can't be arsed going that far down the rabbit hole, but until that 70 million is in the bank they are no further ahead.

Not sure there is much value in this comparison. Without bothering to look further than your post....2 years, plus 4 years and 18 million from OGC and they are reliant on an OIO approval and subsequent 70 million to develop? On top of that there are g/t and extraction costs to compare. Can't be arsed going that far down the rabbit hole, but until that 70 million is in the bank they are no further ahead.
    And what's not to say it takes them 5-10yrs to develop. I see your point in that they found a investor willing to throw 70m at them and maybe NTL's story would be a lot different if someone threw 18m at them at the start or they got PGF funding given it's location getting PGF money might be a bit more challenging.

However this is why I asked the3 question above. What would 5m do if it fell in there lap what would 10m do??? At what point dose that small amount of investment become feasible?
    One one hand processing is not an issue at all but due to the small scale and limited funds it becomes an issue.
    the bigger issue i see is full resource consent. why would you throw massive amounts of money at something when it may only last 2 years. but to get resource consent you need to connect a whole lot of other dots.
    Slowly the dots are forming a line a snail trail it may be but a line no less closer to real production. not oh look we made some gold but we can't make anymore for awhile because we haven't got A,B,&C sorted.

Guru

"NTL is a boutique bucket and spade operation."

almost , RIGHT UP THERE WITH CLARK "where would you be without your gumboots..."
    no one wants it because there is are plenty of other places to dig... around the world.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Is Martha Hill Mathew Hills mother, sister, wife or mistress?
    Either way, the only shaft going on here is to the shareholders.
    Now listen up Matt.
    NTL is a boutique bucket and spade operation.
    If you cant trust the family up in Waihi to treat NTL ore, shove it in a shipping container and send it across the ditch, where there are any number of chompers waiting to scrunch down on some Kiwi ore.
    The old codgers who dug these shafts back in the 1900's never had any pilot plants, yet they still managed to get gold to the market!
    As any farmer will tell you, make hay while the sun shines!!
    Matt is making hay every day. The sun shines over Matt every day, dont you get it?

IMO

Back to more pertinent issues. The SP appears to be holding up well on reasonable volume. I'm wondering whether there is an accumulator at 0.7 with that huge wall at 0.8

The ASX has hardly flinched with next to no volume.
    LOL, "appears to be holding well". my job is done you and your" mine in the ground run by a liar "have been exposed for the fleecers you are i believe. I will be back occasionally to remind folks. remember people its a weighing machine and its your money they are after , that simple , no scruples its legal and its just business.Avoid .