sharetrader
Page 206 of 938 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 9378

Email them and see if you get a repose. I've seen lots of speculation. ...but everyone has to do their own investigations. Apart from that no issue with the points raised 😊

Agree .... an update to shareholders on the TMP is well overdue.

I dont like the way .005 is becoming so common . Much more often in the last 2 months Attachment 8725

do these guys work on bonuses or wages.? If they have nothing to gain whats the hurry ? ( ie no hurry.....) skin in the game ?
    Last edited by Yoda; 04-03-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I dont like the way .005 is becoming so common . Much more often in the last 2 months Attachment 8725

do these guys work on bonuses or wages.? If they have nothing to gain whats the hurry ? ( ie no hurry.....) skin in the game ?
    I'm quite happy and surprised that the SP has held on no TMP news at .006 with the odd drop to .005 ...... many reasons why someone needs to sell ..... SP always jumps back to .006 which shows there's a lot of confidence out there.

Banned

Your not a shareholder stock rooster just a protester looking for info while downramping which is a breach of securities laws. Thankfully NZX look at these forums so hopefully they will touch base with you. SR why are you actually here if you have no shares ?

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    Your not a shareholder stock rooster just a protester looking for info while downramping which is a breach of securities laws. Thankfully NZX look at these forums so hopefully they will touch base with you. SR why are you actually here if you have no shares ?
    I was a shareholder now I'm not

I am not a protestor

Offering an OPINION is not against the law

I am here to offer an opinion or view which is the point of a forum (it just happens to be different than yours)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Rooster View Post
    I was a shareholder now I'm not

I am not a protestor

Offering an OPINION is not against the law

I am here to offer an opinion or view which is the point of a forum (it just happens to be different than yours)
    Your also on other forums downramping same. To be clear knowingly putting out misleading information is an offence as you were advised yesterday. You were also advised of your misleading comments.

"Reasonable Person" is the subjective part here - which makes it difficult to say either way.

One could argue that the lack of extra and specific TMP news hasn't affected the SP over 12 months - so a reasonable person could infer that it isn't material. In addition the market has been updated several times in the past 6 months alone (31/01/2017, 14/12/2016, 31/10/2016, 14/09/2016) that the TMP is still ongoing. So I believe that a repetition of this type of statement would not affect the SP based on previous history. Am I a reasonable person? Who knows.

If there are specific issues with the negotiations but they are in no way related to NTL's provision of information, as per the example in previous pages, then again it could be argued that this process does not warrant an announcement.

If the TMP had been flat out denied, or had a material effect on NTL's funding, or something to that effect, a reasonable person may expect an announcement.

Without knowing what is going on, I don't believe we can state either way that an update is required by NTL. Though it would certainly ease some shareholders (including my own) concerns. However I wouldn't want an update simply stately that it is underway, or that there are issues - as pointed out earlier we have plenty of those. I would rather wait and have the announcement stating the TMP has been fully approved. Looking forward to that day.

Where do I find a list of NTL's top 20 shareholders ....... their website hasn't been updated ...... is it available anywhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    Where do I find a list of NTL's top 20 shareholders ....... their website hasn't been updated ...... is it available anywhere else?
    The companies office has a list of the larger shareholders (https://www.companiesoffice.govt.nz/.../shareholdings) unsure how often this gets updated though.