sharetrader
Page 538 of 935 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 9349

Full report is on the ASX, and has been for a while today.
    Wish I could say something positive about the content.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    So youve linked it to the political thread in a trump like diversion tactic.. Shame on you. You have been a serial ramper and promoter and i guess trading it all that time for many years on here at how many other naive investors costs in this penny dreadful stock, a trap for hopeful, novices. HYPOCRITE is apt on this thread. Investor bias above all else.Just remind us all what your average entry per share is to give holder s an idea of your motives.
    Calling me a liar JT? Stick it where the sun don't shine.

I am a substantial shareholder and substantiate my optimism with reasoned logic. You however, call me both a trader and an investor in one bile filled rant!

So much bitterness....so little class. The reason I mentioned the political thread was because it is a place where we commonly interact and where you have been coming under some heat for your increasingly desperate defence of Cindy's mob. That defence has also contained more vitriol filled rants of late...just putting 2 and 2 together.

Guru

Guru

jonu, C R now getting priced in today, .006 buy ----- .007 sell !!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Should not have confined the expenses to three months, should have been more wide ranging, FYI I have partaken to more C Raisings than I care to remember, 1986 is a long way in the past and I have learnt that the fish heads promise a lot and deliver disappointment each and every year, this years is no exception, imo they will need a C R, how much has yet to be confirmed and released. ( and this is not down ramping, how long have you been onboard did you say ? )
    WOW WHAT A SMART INVESTOR YOU ARE ....or possibly a recipient of a fecal transplant..INVESTING BEFORE THE COMPANY LISTED.........1986 you say..............Any tips of stocks not listed yet that we can all invest in????

Its pretty easy to measure CR. Look at every prior CR and cash balance at time of raise........average that and it will give you a better idea than guesses as to likelihood and timing

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Full report is on the ASX, and has been for a while today.
    Wish I could say something positive about the content.
    The Chapters on Mystery Vein and JV opportunity for processing are pretty positive I would have thought.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    WOW WHAT A SMART INVESTOR YOU ARE ....or possibly a recipient of a fecal transplant..INVESTING BEFORE THE COMPANY LISTED.........1986 you say..............Any tips of stocks not listed yet that we can all invest in????

Its pretty easy to measure CR. Look at every prior CR and cash balance at time of raise........average that and it will give you a better idea than guesses as to likelihood and timing
    The trolls are determined to spook the horses. Have to wonder at their motivations.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post

Crusader minerals , have a gander .

can someone please explain "Impairment of Prospecting Costs 2,757,313 "? I have not seen this before. I did see it relates to land access?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    The Chapters on Mystery Vein and JV opportunity for processing are pretty positive I would have thought.
    The JV part amounts to 'we're doing more talking'. NTL is still months, if not years, away from processing. And who cares what is in Mystery. It's worth nothing while its underground.

And I'm really annoyed by the COVID passage. This is simply rubbish:
    The second half of the year was heavily influenced by the completely unforeseen effects of the COVID pandemic.
    Those impacts should not have occurred until March, the very last month of the year. The Board is just wrong to use Covid as an excuse for poor progress. The question on why they can't use the pilot plant to process high value ore for some revenue generation is still unanswered.