sharetrader
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Totally Agree with you. The shorters are running away which cause the Sp steady and firm. I don't think they dare to come back either. waiting for the rocket to be lift off ....
    Love your enthusiasm, was half expecting some sort of update this week from the company either relating to trading or strategy. May be next week....

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Wish the shorters would come back, but only before a2 results. Be good to make a few dollars next month.
    I really want some more too, but not sure if I can justify spending $21 per share. Hate upping my average too much, haha!

Shake, shake, shake.. the tree )))

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Shake, shake, shake.. the tree )))
    Gosh tomm, stop shaking the tree

Membaa

Who’s concerned about the ramping up rhetoric and military manoeuvres between US and China over the contested ASEAN waters and now NZ comes out against the Hong Kong situation and gets a slap back from China? I’m out, I don’t want anything to do with a company that has 60%+ reliance on exports to China when the geopolitical sh1t starts hitting the fan, tariffs, sanctions, who knows what will follow. Whatever does happen won’t be good for NZ exporters to China imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Who’s concerned about the ramping up rhetoric and military manoeuvres between US and China over the contested ASEAN waters and now NZ comes out against the Hong Kong situation and gets a slap back from China? I’m out, I don’t want anything to do with a company that has 60%+ reliance on exports to China when the geopolitical sh1t starts hitting the fan, tariffs, sanctions, who knows what will follow. Whatever does happen won’t be good for NZ exporters to China imo.
    Pretty sure China is just playing the big d**k card, where else are they gonna get their dairy/agricultural goods if NZ is gone?

Outside thinking.

Who’s concerned about the ramping up rhetoric and military manoeuvres between US and China over the contested ASEAN waters ........ Whatever does happen won’t be good for NZ exporters to China imo.
    A very pessimistic viewpoint and worthy of further consideration....
    however;
    1.) China can not supply all its own needs and needs to trade
    2.) ATM and SML have strong Chinese partnerships and any sanctions will hurt these partners more
    3.) ATM and SML have options to diversify into other markets
    4.) In the bigger picture, the world is awakening to China's aggressiveness.... China could be better served by a more moderate long term viewpoint.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    A very pessimistic viewpoint and worthy of further consideration....
    however;
    1.) China can not supply all its own needs and needs to trade
    2.) ATM and SML have strong Chinese partnerships and any sanctions will hurt these partners more
    3.) ATM and SML have options to diversify into other markets
    4.) In the bigger picture, the world is awakening to China's aggressiveness.... China could be better served by a more moderate long term viewpoint.
    Well said, bit premature to think the Political landscape will have any major impact on A2 business side of things.

Yep, a team of 1.4b, and they’re well drilled. Been looking at SHV, and didn’t like the risks in their major growth market, esp after reading stories such as this one...

https://www.scmp.com/economy/global-...n-oats-almonds

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...=recommendedv1

amazed she even gets offered jobs
    wonder if she'll bring her friends along and then sell all her shares