sharetrader
Page 580 of 929 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 9281

In the quarterly " . . . the comments publicly available, alleged by sharetrader.co.nz as being made by the company’s CEO on the sharetrader.co.nz site"

alleged! pah!

I see Vince is doubling down, not backing down, on this subject. He's changed the text on the NTL Holding area, just to make it clear . . . .

"NTL Holding area for posts made by Matt Hill of NTL under the usernames Bullish and Epithermal"

Well done Vince! No alleged there. Holding power to truth.
    Last edited by Lion; 31-07-2020 at 03:35 PM.

I see that all the bids at 0.7c were taken out. An understandable reaction to the quarterly report.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    In the quarterly " . . . the comments publicly available, alleged by sharetrader.co.nz as being made by the company’s CEO on the sharetrader.co.nz site"

alleged! pah!

I see Vince is doubling down, not backing down, on this subject. He's changed the text on the NTL Holding area, just to make it clear . . . .

"NTL Holding area for posts made by Matt Hill of NTL under the usernames Bullish and Epithermal"

Well done Vince! No alleged there. Holding power to truth.
    the quarterly continues:
    "Following that review, the company is satisfied that the poster has not disclosed any material information not already generally available to the market. "

Which is an admission by omission that it was the the CEO.
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    the quarterly continues:
    "Following that review, the company is satisfied that the poster has not disclosed any material information not already generally available to the market. "

Which is an admission by omission that it was the the CEO.
    Which really means that he needs to go. Just reprehensible in my opinion. The board if they do not get rid of him are complicit and no better. If I were holding, I would sell immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Which really means that he needs to go. Just reprehensible in my opinion. The board if they do not get rid of him are complicit and no better. If I were holding, I would sell immediately.
    This what 'bullish' wrote on this thread in reply to another poster on the 30th June 2020, almost exactly a month ago:

"WOW WHAT A SMART INVESTOR YOU ARE ....or possibly a recipient of a fecal transplant..INVESTING BEFORE THE COMPANY LISTED.........1986 you say..............Any tips of stocks not listed yet that we can all invest in????

Its pretty easy to measure CR. Look at every prior CR and cash balance at time of raise........average that and it will give you a better idea than guesses as to likelihood and timing"

What a nasty piece of work 'bullish' is .

Even more ironic that 'bullish' talks about capital raises, when 'bullish' didn't participate in the last capital raise.
    I guess 'bullish' knew it wasn't going to be the last capital raise
    NTL would need and 'bullish' would just be wasting his money.
    Lots of smoke and mirrors with this company.

And for anyone who has got sick of reading ALL the contents of this NTL thread here's some more enlightened reading for NTL's predecessor.

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/archiv...php/t-386.html

Not many of those posters still around, their hopes and dreams gone along probably with their money.
    Last edited by dubya; 31-07-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Is this still a gold mining company or has it become the reality TV show “Keeping up with the Kardashians”?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JSwan View Post
    Is this still a gold mining company or has it become the reality TV show “Keeping up with the Kardashians”?
    you missed the bit about the regularly featuring "time for shareholders to feed the monkeys" sessions throughout the lengthy series

I wonder what Peter Atkinson would say about the further progress achieved abeit still short of being able to slam any sort of gold stuff on the table (that hasn't come out of shareholders pockets)

Are there any examples in the Aussie Mining sector where progress has been slower than training up a troupe of tame snails and the whole job has taken on resemblance a slow moving gravy train lost in grandiose dreams of gold where Many have become confused on who's trying to fool who .. ?
    Last edited by nztx; 01-08-2020 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    From the Quarterly...at the very end "Following on from the company’s announcement on 6 July 2020, the New Talisman Chairman arrangedfor a third party to review the comments publicly available, alleged by sharetrader.co.nz as beingmade by the company’s CEO on the sharetrader.co.nz site. Following that review, the company issatisfied that the poster has not disclosed any material information not already generally available tothe market."

I'm sorry but if this is all the comment and action we are getting from the board I now know which way I'll be voting next time their seats come up. The CEO of a publicly traded company allegedly engaging in this behavior is not acceptable plain and simple.
    We have no idea who the 3rd party is. Probably a magic 8 ball.

Why aren’t the FMA involved here?

Advanced Member

Was that 1/4ly written by the Wolf of Cable St's boiler room?
    Imagine the cynical smirk on his face as he wrote the 4th paragraph:-

"completed remobilizing to the site and reopening the mine", which is a fancy way of saying, we drove up and unlocked the gate.

Wow, what an achievement, cant have been much else happening in 3 months!!

They must be using a longdrop instead of a portaloo up at the hole in the Hill (its not a mine) otherwise the spin doctor would have penned:-
    'Our state of the art sanitation plant has been conveyed to the site, GPS positioned in harmony with the environment, synchronised, re leveled, then completely sterilized, and commissioned.
    All personel are delighted and relieved with the completion of this very important milestone in NTL's progress.'

Sounds like Hill is staying. Im out.

No good being an investor in a company that you don't trust.
    Last edited by Rosco; 02-08-2020 at 08:00 AM.