sharetrader
Page 36 of 121 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    percy

From their capital raise presentation.

➕ ikeGPS (“IKE”) is an innovative developer of a technology platform used for the collection, analysis, and management of networks attaching to
    power poles in North America
    ■ We have 46 staff today and are headquartered in Colorado, USA
    ■ Our solutions enable power utilities and telecommunications companies (fiber, 5G, phone) to assess and deploy their networks more
    quickly, cost efficiently, and safely
    ■ We have a tier-1 client base including AT&T, Verizon, and Crown Castle among others
    ■ We have a Board and executive team with deep industry experience – from AT&T, Vodafone, Cable & Wireless, NBN Co, Tilt, Spark
    ➕ Our products are experiencing organic growth and utilization in the U.S. market:
    ■ We speed up the construction process for network deployments
    ■ Our products save customers money via less field time, and with increased quality and safety
    ■ We are taking advantage of an expected super-cycle of >$350b investment in fiber network and 5G deployment across the U.S. over the
    coming 5+ years
    ■ We have “first mover advantage” and network effect potential from our large and high-profile customers

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    From their capital raise presentation.

➕ ikeGPS (“IKE”) is an innovative developer of a technology platform used for the collection, analysis, and management of networks attaching to
    power poles in North America
    ■ We have 46 staff today and are headquartered in Colorado, USA
    ■ Our solutions enable power utilities and telecommunications companies (fiber, 5G, phone) to assess and deploy their networks more
    quickly, cost efficiently, and safely
    ■ We have a tier-1 client base including AT&T, Verizon, and Crown Castle among others
    ■ We have a Board and executive team with deep industry experience – from AT&T, Vodafone, Cable & Wireless, NBN Co, Tilt, Spark
    ➕ Our products are experiencing organic growth and utilization in the U.S. market:
    ■ We speed up the construction process for network deployments
    ■ Our products save customers money via less field time, and with increased quality and safety
    ■ We are taking advantage of an expected super-cycle of >$350b investment in fiber network and 5G deployment across the U.S. over the
    coming 5+ years
    ■ We have “first mover advantage” and network effect potential from our large and high-profile customers
    One could say , " ducks in a row ".

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    One could say , " ducks in a row ".
    One thing I find fascinating is they've had all these top tiers companies and were "standardized" last year too yet revenue continues to track slowly.. Maybe the 19 mil is a hint at a bigger project, however questionable how much change this will yield on the balance sheet.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    One thing I find fascinating is they've had all these top tiers companies and were "standardized" last year too yet revenue continues to track slowly.. Maybe the 19 mil is a hint at a bigger project, however questionable how much change this will yield on the balance sheet.
    IKE is currently a very small company with a market cap of under $100 mil NZ.
    The likes of Verizon [US market cap us $ 257.855 Billion] and AT & T [US market cap of us $210.76 Billion] will be making sure IKE has the capital to stay in business,otherwise it is a waste of time dealing with them.
    So I would expect the capital raise is in part, to allay major clients fears of IKE not staying the distance.

Investor

Make sure to tune in at 11.30 am today for presentation by CEO @ NWR Communications Small Cap Conference..

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Make sure to tune in at 11.30 am today for presentation by CEO @ NWR Communications Small Cap Conference..
    Well the market seems to like it!

I listened to the last 15 mins...... 'quietly confident' and 'well positioned' is my summary.

Unfortunately couldn't attend, does anyone know if this was recorded and available to view?

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

I liked "not going to throw guidance out there"...
    ...but potential revenue of ***,***,*** in the next few years if things pan out...

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    Unfortunately couldn't attend, does anyone know if this was recorded and available to view?
    I listened and it was interesting. I saw a REC button so it was definitely recorded. Check the NZX announcements for information or contact the organiser simon@nwrcommunications.com.au

Pity there wasn’t a bit longer for Q&A.
    I liked his confidence in the connectedness of the board within their market. Should be an exciting next few years with the money now in reserve.

I have taken up my quota of the share offer - and applied for as much again so hopefully not everyone out there is as greedy and I get scaled.