sharetrader

Hybrid View

Default RE: Setting up an Offshore Company

Setting up a business in a different country is never easy but with the right direction & guidance, it can be a smooth & stress free process on the Philippines outsourcing. Once you have chosen your staff, you can teach them the culture and processes of the business. You can treat them the same way you treat your local team, and in no time they'll be able to understand how to get the job done and work the way you want them to. Some businesses saw this as an opportunity to offer new services that would create lots of job opportunities.
    Last edited by kayleycun; 10-08-2020 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kayleycun View Post
    I will start off by apologizing if this isn't the right location for this post. I tried to search for similar topics, but couldn't find anything for my specific questions and then I found this. I really wanted to hire an offshore company in Australia if possible to help us on some of our business function but I don't know who and where to start especially now that there is a pandemic going on.
    Why not just setup a corporate company in Australia instead of 'to hire' one? There are no limitations on how you would contract to a corporate company (hence hire) but beware, you could also be out of pocket when things go bad. I personally would not feel comfortable channeling funds to a separate entity, especially one without my own control.