sharetrader
Page 398 of 689 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 6889

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    He was fairly bullish in his comments "ive never been more positive in 10 years" or something to that effect. Be nice to see them put their money where their mouth is.
    Yes that was bullish but the question is whether or not the share is worth a $1.40. They have 200m users and still need to raise money to grow the company before they can turn a decent profit. I hold but will not be buying at these prices. I am not so positive about the future as other posters are.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    all good points,

does anyone know why he isn't still chairman of XRO? Financially it would have been more beneficial to be chair of XRO instead of PLX.

Also there is a low amount of shares held by directors/senior management, given how cheap the share has been and the expected growth?
    I was wondering the same thing about Phil Norman. I can’t see travel being a barrier to remaining Chair of Xero. Does anyone know whether he was encouraged to vacate the position? Perhaps Xero needed a different skill set for that phase of the business which would lead one to ask questions about his role in PLX

I am comfortable that he has a lot of skin in the game being a top shareholder. That is always encouraging.

Plexure need to keep spending big to keep up with competitors ...tough world
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

major share holder selling but why?

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...369/330244.pdf
    one step ahead of the herd

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

Who would ever know why? VIX invested $2.0m @ $0.37 on 10 Jun 2016, gradually increasing their holding over the years to 14,406,624 shares.

So they disclose sale of 2.0m shares @ say $1.37 average for $2,740,000 return, and retain 12,408,792 shares 8.84% of the company worth around $17.5m.

Good investing.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

Taking profits? Rebalancing portfolio? Closing hutches for the arriving bear? Who knows, but while it is for any holder good to sell on a high, big holders need to do this before the trend turns, otherwise they just swamp the market and crash the price.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

The SP has actually held up pretty well given how much downward pressure there was there.

He was fairly bullish in his comments "ive never been more positive in 10 years" or something to that effect. Be nice to see them put their money where their mouth is.
    He's going to the markets asking for $50 million. He can't very well look like he's luke-warm on its prospects can he.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    He's going to the markets asking for $50 million. He can't very well look like he's luke-warm on its prospects can he.
    Of course not. My point was if he is so bullish , why aren't they also buying more shares....

Outside thinking.

Of course not. My point was if he is so bullish , why aren't they also buying more shares....
    All holders (even those with 3 mill plus shares like Mr Norman,) I suspect I will be waiting to see the terms of the ASX/Cap raise before they/I commit to purchasing more...... no matter how bullish I am/they are.

Why buy now when your holding will maybe entitle you to a discounted offer in a few weeks time??

( DYOR on recent cap raises like IKE and you'll see what I mean.)
    Last edited by Leftfield; 08-09-2020 at 12:13 PM.