sharetrader
Page 612 of 935 FirstFirst ... 112512562602608609610611612613614615616622662712 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 9348

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    If a private investor bought out NTL and goes ahead: probably a good buy for whole company at say $12m, $0.004. NTL has become a joke, but like a bad lover - I still like NTL for all its faults. Diluted shareholding means everything is abit difficult because no one can buy a controlling shareholding.
    If they could, they could then hold Matt on a pitchfork over a fire, and fire him, and the current team
    If all the directors and Matt could be made to walk the plank, I would put everything I had done, back in...at market value now I think, at 0.004c. Matt declined my suggestion, in phone conversation, to recapatilize 1000 to 1. Your share would be worth $6.00, and none of us would feel the idiots of the exchange.
    Love the company. Not the managment. Will buy back after regime change
    MBro, you have highlighted one of my biggest fears - why hasnt a gold producer come in and just snap up the resource? The estimates all point to good return on investment, but none of the experts seemingly want to either take-over or partner with NTL. WHY?

Still holding, but only because Im stubborn.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/wor...imes-of-crisis

Did someone read article and not like what they saw? Few fair shares sold today @.6
    Last edited by Landyman; 14-09-2020 at 04:00 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    Just popped in to say that after selling out and reinvesting with a company with great management that are going places, I'm up 24% on what I bought with the sale of the NTL shares. I'm also 10% on the way to recovery of my NTL losses and have high hopes that they will be recovered in a couple of years, while I imagine NTL will still be doing CR's and feeding stories of hope. I'll still keep an eye here as have tiny investment left in NTL that I'm prepared to lose, (but hope will maybe get back to what I paid one day).
    Transferring JB murc's link over, may invest some. Re 178 goldies 1 year performances.

https://stockhead.com.au/resources/g...%20this%20week

.6 eh..I wonder how long it will be before .5 becomes the 'new normal' for this mutt.

Could be a rush exit stage left through the 6 and 5's and with zero buyers, maybe we are talking 1, 2 and 3.

But who is brave enough to take this up at any price if end price is 0.

Other players would have been signing up to take this ore if it was any good, we never ever got a real figure on ounces per ton of rock pulled.

The lie on the last CR to get funds to get the pilot plant making a few mill of gold over 2 years really hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Other players would have been signing up to take this ore if it was any good, we never ever got a real figure on ounces per ton of rock pulled.

The lie on the last CR to get funds to get the pilot plant making a few mill of gold over 2 years really hurt.
    To true Blue, I'd sat on the fence positively for some time waiting for some good news. It just seemed like time was running out and catching up with them.
    I'm still hopeful That they will sort it and ill jump back in

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Could be a rush exit stage left through the 6 and 5's and with zero buyers, maybe we are talking 1, 2 and 3.

But who is brave enough to take this up at any price if end price is 0.

The SP will probably not go to zero after all there is gold in the mine and we have been told that the grades are good. I don’t see any upside in the share price for a while. The next capital raise will fail because the management have absolutely no credibility now in the eyes of the investors.

New CEO and board may be the only solution and I cannot see that happening unless there is a takeover and that is probably unlikely since the big boys would not be interested in a boutique mine with operational restraints. Maybe a new cornerstone shareholder that calls the shots and shakes up the CEO and management could be the solution.

Yes the backtracking over gold production was the catalyst for me to sell down.

disclosure - still hold a few but not enough to loose sleep over.

Advanced Member

If anyone is looking for a co. to benchmark NTL against, have a look at AUL on ASX.

Similar boutique type operation, Mcap, visible gold up to 2540g/t 11/7/19, pilot plants, regular cap raising/dilution. high price of gold.

After all the excitement of their high grades, what has it done for s/holders?

Well they have been politely rewarded with a 1 for 10 cap raise this month. to keep the co. stuttering on.

If you look at their graph, I would say they were where NTL is now, back in May 2019,

NTL's next 15 months is mapped out there for you.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    If anyone is looking for a co. to benchmark NTL against, have a look at AUL on ASX.

Similar boutique type operation, Mcap, visible gold up to 2540g/t 11/7/19, pilot plants, regular cap raising/dilution. high price of gold.

After all the excitement of their high grades, what has it done for s/holders?

Well they have been politely rewarded with a 1 for 10 cap raise this month. to keep the co. stuttering on.

If you look at their graph, I would say they were where NTL is now, back in May 2019,

NTL's next 15 months is mapped out there for you.
    What's their JORC Resource?

Just reading the annual report again - they did indicate further funds would be required unless they can get a third party to JV on the plant required
    "Joint venture opportunity
    While planning has been focused on the development of a plant internally, the board determined that there is a potential opportunity
    for a third party to finance the plant or part of a plant with NTL reducing the funding requirement from shareholders for a processing
    capability which did not form part of the previous capital raising"