sharetrader
Page 146 of 505 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    You do realise that Goldsmith and Collins are doing the same - they just can't get their numbers right. Embarrassing for them when they keep saying that they are good at this.
    Now it seems that the tax cut won't be as good as it seems.
    They based it on an 'average' earner of $64k but the median is really $55k giving only $1800 not the $3k
    Further, the article says
    Ms Honey recommended using the latest Household Economic Survey data which showed the average income for all those aged 15 and over was $47,048 and the median income was $33,280.
    Using this measure, both those on the average and the median income would receive $560 under National's tax cuts.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...e-earners.html

National seriously need to learn how numbers work. I hope this is a mistake rather than then trying to hoodwink the electors.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Now it seems that the tax cut won't be as good as it seems.
    They based it on an 'average' earner of $64k but the median is really $55k giving only $1800 not the $3k .....

National seriously need to learn how numbers work. I hope this is a mistake rather than then trying to hoodwink the electors.
    So how does it work out using the latest Quarterly Employment Survey - average FTE weekly earnings seasonally adjusted? Produced by Stats NZ and that National used.

There may indeed be other measures and combinations that produce different results, and certainly there are dozens of options. But that does not mean people are hoodwinked. It just means there are different bases on which to calculate results.

In addition, the tax cut measure announced does not include government (taxpayer) transfers. They may or may not be taxable but they certainly bump up income in many households.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You mean like with Twyford who obviously can add according to you then but could not even deliver 5% of the Kiwibuild homes promised?

And that's after planning and budgeting since 2012 and he can be out by 95%!

Now that is the Mother of all budget screw ups & blow-outs!

And Twyford is still #4 on Cindy's ranking and Kiwibuild was one of Cindy’s main Electoral planks & big promises in the 2017 election too!

Great team Cindy has got!
    Hey silly - Twyford is Labour - Goldsmith is National so you can't trade your loser for Twyford

Advanced Member

Come on, tim23 - giving you a chance to back up your assertion and triple your net wealth.

As your Cindy says, let’s do this - $10k, $100k or I will bet you the value of your house if you like.

BTW - I love playing poker.
    How would you have an idea about my net worth you old fool - stick to what you know like Hoskings big toe.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    How would you have an idea about my net worth you old fool - stick to what you know like Hoskings big toe.
    Out comes loser tim23. Makes an assertion and does not even have $10k to back up his shrunken pair.

Go suck on the bottle, minor league loser.🤣

Go home to your mummy.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-09-2020 at 09:24 PM.

Lol

Asked whether Twyford was an asset or a liability, Ardern said he was in her Cabinet so an asset while Collins said "well he's my asset" - speaking about her former rival.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-09-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Membaa

Out comes loser tim23. Makes an assertion and does not even have $10k to back up his balls.

Go suck on the bottle, minor league loser.🤣

Go home to your mummy.
    Really unnecessary, your propensity to reduce debate to a bet is only reflecting on your inability to sustain a debate.

You’re the loser balance, you have no ability to debate rationally without demeaning your argument with trivial nonsense.

Not that you have the aptitude or propensity to realise that. You are our Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Really unnecessary, your propensity to reduce debate to a bet is only reflecting on your inability to sustain a debate.

You’re the loser balance, you have no ability to debate rationally without demeaning your argument with trivial nonsense.

Not that you have the aptitude or propensity to realise that. You are our Trump.
    Yawn. Do you even know what the bet is?

The 4 legs good, 2 legs better brigade herd up again - only know how to spend other people’s money.

Unlike you losers, I back up my assertion with substance and if necessary, my $$$. Can’t help it if you lot are all talk and zero substance.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-09-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Advanced Member

Ironic he is so anti trump but acts like a bully on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Ironic he is so anti trump but acts like a bully on this thread.
    Another of the ‘4 legs good, 2 legs better’ brigade joins the fray - without the foggiest idea what the bet with tim23 is.

Pathetic.