sharetrader
Page 660 of 697 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Unashamed pure play on populism. Like you know my party is crap but vote for it if you love ME. It’s all about me. ❤️
    In the last article that Jacinda and Judith wrote for the Sunday Star Times Jacinda didn't mention herself once whereas Judith talked about me, me, me.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Unashamed pure play on populism. Like you know my party is crap but vote for it if you love ME. It’s all about me. ❤️
    We shouldn't be surprised in this age of personality politics.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    In the last article that Jacinda and Judith wrote for the Sunday Star Times Jacinda didn't mention herself once whereas Judith talked about me, me, me.
    All the time Judith leads the conversation back to herself and what shed do and how great she is at it, a one man band( she looked little like muldoon in the last debate) .

Jacinda leads with consensus and inclusiveness. Not sticking around if she lost the election is integrity and honesty, why devote your life 24/7 if your country doesnt give you a mandate.She has a wonderful life out of politics ahead of her and will be sort after around the world.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    All the time Judith leads the conversation back to herself and what shed do and how great she is at it, a one man band( she looked little like muldoon in the last debate) .

Jacinda leads with consensus and inclusiveness. Not sticking around if she lost the election is integrity and honesty, why devote your life 24/7 if your country doesnt give you a mandate.She has a wonderful life out of politics ahead of her and will be sort after around the world.
    Yep. I can see her and Meghan Markle teaming up on the woke virtue signal conference speaking circuit in a heartbeat. Go Cindy. In fact, save us the pain and go now....the wokies are calling....listen for goodness sake.....bugger off!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Yep. I can see her and Meghan Markle teaming up on the woke virtue signal conference speaking circuit in a heartbeat. Go Cindy. In fact, save us the pain and go now....the wokies are calling....listen for goodness sake.....bugger off!
    You really sound like losing is getting you down.
    Cheer up - there's always 2023 to try again.

IMO

Yes i choose not to follow Meghan M, go you groupie Jonu if thats what you like reading in th e woman weekly in the reception rooms, no shame, devour

Can you even imagine how useless Ardern would be as an Opposition Leader?
    She is already useless as PM, delivering bugger all on the transformative big promises she made in 2017!

Time to recap who the '4 legs good, 2 legs even better' brigade are advocating to govern NZ for the next 3 years :

1. Cindy - Miss Popularity, all style & zero substance. Loves being a rock star but no rock star economy or delivering on election promises & undertakings from her.

2. Grant Robertson - tax, borrow and spend with no accountability. Leaving legacy of unproductive humongous spending and record debt levels for future generations to despair over.

3. Kelvin Davis - token Maori presence in the leadership team, man of little substance and Mr Invisible. Gets lost in the Orakei Marae while promoting it as a heritage tourism attraction!

4. Phil Twyford - Mr Kiwibuild & Mr fail at it all but still a favourite of Cindy. Hmmmm.

Then there’s Clare Curran, Lees Galloway, David Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    She is already useless as PM, delivering bugger all on the transformative big promises she made in 2017!

Time to recap who the '4 legs good, 2 legs even better' brigade are advocating to govern NZ for the next 3 years :

1. Cindy - Miss Popularity, all style & zero substance. Loves being a rock star but no rock star economy or delivering on election promises & undertakings from her.

2. Grant Robertson - tax, borrow and spend with no accountability. Leaving legacy of unproductive humongous spending and record debt levels for future generations to despair over.

3. Kelvin Davis - token Maori presence in the leadership team, man of little substance and Mr Invisible. Gets lost in the Orakei Marae while promoting it as a heritage tourism attraction!

4. Phil Twyford - Mr Kiwibuild & Mr fail at it all but still a favourite of Cindy. Hmmmm.

Who let him out? Back with the same old.

westerly

Advanced Member

Can you even imagine how useless Ardern would be as an Opposition Leader?
    No - no point it ain't going to happen!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

On no - guess who back with typical embarrassment?