sharetrader
Page 174 of 505 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    That's not what you said. You said you would "never vote for a party with a high proportion of members in that position."

Now you are making ridiculous assumptions about gay people and what they stand for. Just be honest and admit you are a homophobe. You're not fooling anyone.
    You haven't been back long but I reckon it may be time to take a break, your aggro slipper is showing. PS-Im no homophobe but I did vote National which is actually what this thread is meant to be about. PPS- I'm not making assumptions I know what these people believe on what I consider important.
    Last edited by couta1; 20-10-2020 at 10:49 PM.

The thread is about National, but it had side tracked into a discussion on homosexuality long before I arrived.

And yes, I am well aware that coming back was a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You haven't been back long but I reckon it may be time to take a break, your aggro slipper is showing. PS-Im no homophobe but I did vote National which is actually what this thread is meant to be about.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    They choose to use the term gay as in LGBTQIA, and not homosexual. The term “homosexual” is associated negative stereotypes including deviancy and criminal behaviour, and with lower levels of support for LGBT rights.
    Here's Dave Chappelle's view. Guaranteed to offend while you laugh your arse off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ysLUKiTbE

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Here's Dave Chappelle's view. Guaranteed to offend while you laugh your arse off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ysLUKiTbE
    Best line? Black guy asks why he can say nigger and not faggot? Told it's because he's not gay. "Well I'm not a nigger either!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    The thread is about National, but it had side tracked into a discussion on homosexuality long before I arrived.

And yes, I am well aware that coming back was a bad idea.
    Just remember this forum is like the matrix, it's a parallel universe of reality that isn't real.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just remember this forum is like the matrix, it's a parallel universe of reality that isn't real.
    Sums it up beautifully!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    They choose to use the term gay as in LGBTQIA, and not homosexual. The term “homosexual” is associated negative stereotypes including deviancy and criminal behaviour, and with lower levels of support for LGBT rights.
    Rubbish. To you perhaps, but not to me or any other English speaking adult.

AWOL

I suppose all this gay/homosexual stuff will come to an end eventually through attrition of the exponents.

I would be extremely reluctant to participate if any party tries to make it compulsory.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    I suppose all this gay/homosexual stuff will come to an end eventually through attrition of the exponents.

I would be extremely reluctant to participate if any party tries to make it compulsory.
    compulsory. That could be complicated.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post

That would certainly turn the tables from previously making heterosexuality compulsory!

Hetero-sexual activity naturally produces more Homo-sexual people each generation. "Attrition" will only occur if Humans over-populate (through heterosexual or laboratory reproduction) our globe and continue to destroy the environment to the extent that it cannot sustain human life (the next mass extinction event?) and then both heterosexual and homosexual people would be affected.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 21-10-2020 at 08:58 AM.